Best Penis Foods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Penis Foods

Okay i was just wondering what are truly the best foods,herbs or natural supplements i can take that will help me to grow a bigger stronger healthier love stick....i know theres been alot of advice on other threads and a huge list of things ive heard are good....but lets just say if i was going to take 3 things to help or be beneficial to my PE career and overall gains what would be on my shopping list........cheers for any replys guys
    Starting Size-------6.75" x 5.0"
    Last Measurement-7.25" x 5.25"
    Destination---------7.5" x 5.5"

"A smile is a curve that sets everything straight"

Omega 3 fish oil and green tea!! Lots and lots of green tea!!

Oh, and certain green veggies--especially broccoli. "Broccoli, broccolu, brocculiiiiii--choppin' broccoli--la de da, la de da." Love that broccoliiiiiii!! Whooohooooo!!

Comment

thats deadly man nice one i love broccoli....im gonna ditch the cauliflower and have double broccolli....i can get the fish oil and green tea easily and there not even expensive....did you notice any real differences when you added these to your diet going411by7?ive taken ginseng and horney goat weed and there was better erection quality and was just horney all the time.....

Comment

I heard blueberries are very beneficial for overall sexual performance. Does anyone else know more about this?
        AP90 member.

Comment

Oh, man, have I ever! And every time I fall off the coffee wagon, I regret it!! The minute I get back to my green tea regimen, I swear junior is plump and ready for you name it. I've been sporting a 7" x 6.5" flaccid in my pants for days now. You just can't keep a good guy down.

Comment

Originally posted by going411by7 View Post
            Oh, man, have I ever! And every time I fall off the coffee wagon, I regret it!! The minute I get back to my green tea regimen, I swear junior is plump and ready for you name it. I've been sporting a 7" x 6.5" flaccid in my pants for days now. You just can't keep a good guy down.
            Man, your stats are as Darth Vader once said, "most impressive". I need to get on the green tea kick myself...I do the fish oil regularly.
            BPFSL = 7.25 in.
            BPEL = 6.25 in.
            EL = 6 in.
            EG = 5.50 in.
            FL = 5 in.

Look out cervix, here I COME!

Comment

Originally posted by ManWithPlan View Post
              I heard blueberries are very beneficial for overall sexual performance. Does anyone else know more about this?
              Blueberries are another excellent penis power food. I eat them regularly. All of the deep colored vegetables and fruits seem to have the most nutrients and seem to be the best for us. If you can buy the organic ones, that's even better. I try to buy organic even though it's more expensive. I just eat less of these foods.

All of these foods add to our cardio-vascular fitness, and better blood flow: better blood flow means more blood in the genitalia. When I lap swim, the good old blood is pumping down there like crazy. I don't even turtle any more when I swim. I have the biggest bulge you can imagine. Just another perk of a long-term penis enhancement program.

Am I a poster "boy" for p.e.? You bet I am.

P.S. Stick with the foods which are in season. Of course frozen blueberries (and strawberries) are excellent right now. They were picked not that long ago.
              Going411x7
              Last edited by Going411x7; 11-30-2010, 08:13 PM.

Comment

Sir Going is indeed "most impressive" so Vaders quote definitely applies

Comment

@going411by7

Damn, your flaccid length is my goal in BPEL !! and your flaccid girth exceeds my goal in EG!!!

You have a nice unit
                  AP90 member.

Comment

Thank you guys! That's very kind of you to say so. I worked hard for it and it's taken me several years to reach this level of flaccid gains. It's one of the many promises of p.e. DoubleLongDaddy, back at Matters of Size, told me going on five years ago that my flaccid would eventually catch up with my BPEL. It's definitely getting there.

DLD calls it "frosting on the cake."

Comment

Originally posted by going411by7 View Post
                      Thank you guys! That's very kind of you to say so. I worked hard for it and it's taken me several years to reach this level of flaccid gains. It's one of the many promises of p.e. DoubleLongDaddy, back at Matters of Size, told me going on five years ago that my flaccid would eventually catch up with my BPEL. It's definitely getting there.

DLD calls it "frosting on the cake."
                      Very very motivating
                      AP90 member.

Comment

"Best penis foods"...

1. Raw oysters
                        2. Raw egg yolks
                        3. Cold pressed extra virgin olive oil
                        4. Red palm oil
                        5. Broccoli/brussel sprouts
                        6. Maca
                        7. Bee pollen
                        8. Raw cacao
                        9. Pomegranates, especially POM Juice.
                        10. Raw nuts eg. Brazil, walnuts, almonds.
                        11. Raw garlic
                        12. Ginger
                        13. Cayenne peppers or habeneros ect.

Just some of the top IMO.

Most important though is "what are the worst penis foods and or lifestyle factors"...and remember lots of water, fresh vegatables and fruits, healthy unprocessed/unheated fats and small to moderate servings of mediums to rare meats and fishes (never fried).

Comment

Pumpkin seeds, yohimbe bark, saw palmetto, hot peppers, green tea to name a few.

Comment

ha very motivating indeed...thanks for the information Going...im gonna be drinking alot of green tea from now on....i do eat alot of blueberries they are meant to have many benefits,after i train i have these shakes with different stuff like blueberries and strawberries,almonds,pumpin seeds,seasame seeds,porridge oats and protein powder all blended together....sometimes i take acai berries...anybody ever try them....
                            WhiteCloudz
                            Last edited by WhiteCloudz; 11-30-2010, 11:35 PM.

Comment

thanks phallic thats a very impressive list....i had forgotten about cayenne pepper and oysters

Comment

Working...
                              X