Flacid good, BPEL stopped.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flacid good, BPEL stopped.

Well, today is my second month of measuring, and I wanted to point out some key factors after PE, and when I am not PE'ing on my days off or when I am at work.

I think my growth hasn't accelerated that often because I haven't been eating very healthy as much this month, but I will try to get back on track with the eating habits and hope that it accelerates my process. I have one more month left of JP's workout before I move into the advanced stuff, I guess trial and error is the only way to live throughout the PE career.

Well my measurements officialy this morning were.
    BPEL: 7.1
    EG: 4.75

What's funny here is that when sometimes I am not fully erect that my EG measures at 4.85 instead of 4.75. I really want to improve my girth for right now atleast get to 5 because I have been stuck at 4.75 for a long time. What can the problem be here ?

No gains yet. What I did notice was that when I edge after every PE session I have, that my penis becomes very large, and thick at the bottom, base, and close to the midshaft. It's also very veiny, I'm pretty sure that this is a positive PI.

I haven't really noticed any gains erection wise, but the flacid state is going pretty good. I want to blame it maybe on my eating habits, because I have been doing JP's workouts as applied in the routines as a matter of fact, I even added an additional set for the regular jelq and v jelq about 2 weeks ago. I will continue this workout this month with edging, with better eating habits and hope for the better.
    start
    bpel - 6.435"
    midshaft eg - 4.5"
    base eg - ???

current
    bpel -
    6.625"
    midshaft eg - 4.5"
    base eg - 4.75"

short term goal
    bpel - 7.5"
    eg - 5.25"

long term goal
    The magic 8 by 6 foo.

I'm having same situation there and I can say it's not because of your eating habits. I'm eating healty like at the beginning of PE (due bodybuilding). My flaccid grew 0.5 and erect stopped at 0.3, but flaccid and erect both grew 0.3 at the same time, but for some reason erect stopped and flaccid continued. But I hope it's going to change and erect will continue to grow again

And yes I'm at my 3rd month now to. I've started at October 1st
    8.5" BPEL (8" NBPEL) x 6" MSEG

Comment

Your pretty much on the same page as me.
      start
      bpel - 6.435"
      midshaft eg - 4.5"
      base eg - ???

current
      bpel -
      6.625"
      midshaft eg - 4.5"
      base eg - 4.75"

short term goal
      bpel - 7.5"
      eg - 5.25"

long term goal
      The magic 8 by 6 foo.

Comment

I heard that base gains on girth usually come first, I am going to try and slow down the Jelq by 4 seconds per jelq atleast while this will increase the intensity also on the penis, 4 seconds per hand that is, then I will check back in about a month again and see where I'm at. Hopefully I can reach my short term goal by new years, and my long term goal by spring if this has been the problem all along. Wish me luck.
        start
        bpel - 6.435"
        midshaft eg - 4.5"
        base eg - ???

current
        bpel -
        6.625"
        midshaft eg - 4.5"
        base eg - 4.75"

short term goal
        bpel - 7.5"
        eg - 5.25"