- 12-01-2010 #1
- Join Date
- Jun 2009
I'm getting more serious with PE after not being consistent with it before and I want to be sure I'm doing it right. Can you use one hand when jelqing or do you have to use 2? For me using 1 hand feels better.
- 12-02-2010 #2
I would strongly suggest that you learn to use two hands to exercise your penis with. Reason being that one hand is used at the base to constrict blood from leaving the penis (think of your hand as a cockring) while the other hand is sliding up your lubricated penis squeezing and forcing more blood into the cavernosal bodies as well as stretching the fascia tissues.
Effective technique of the above description involves continued alternation between hands. In other words, the the left hand is squeezing off at the base and the right hand is moving up the shaft towards the glans, once completed the hands alternate their position in the exercise.
Here is a tip Disco. Flex your PC muscle to force more blood into your penis as you slightly release tension on your constriction hand, then quickly squeeze trap the extra blood into your penis. By learning to flex and trap more blood into your penile bodies as you "milk" your penis you will dramatically increase the effectiviness of jelqing.
- 12-02-2010 #3
PE Gym Editor
☼ Wizard ☼
White Tiger Award 2015
- Join Date
- Mar 2010
- North Texas
- Blog Entries
For myself, being one-handed is a fact of life, so improvise, and enjoy! It is the determination, commitment, dedication to the end result that carries the day.
- By Captain Cock in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 08-13-2014, 06:41 PM
- By frb3 in forum Penis Devices ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 10-27-2010, 04:06 PM
- By pbfreakon in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 03-23-2010, 11:18 PM
- By Captain Cock in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 02-16-2010, 11:07 AM
- By b123 in forum The GymReplies: 3Last Post: 08-20-2009, 09:21 PM