Less is more?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Less is more?

What exactly does this mean? obviously u have to get a good workout in and stretch the tissue to makw it bigger no? So what exactly does less is more mean? What do u do less of? According to going411by7 he gained like 3" in 5 months or something like that.. And he put in some serious time. Could someone elaborate please

for me, these words is means that we should not overtrain our dick, the tissue and veins needs rest to recover and cemen the gains, and for example, if you overtrained your dick to any kind of exercise, you got a turtling dick, and this is very sux, you have to stay plumped and full to completely cemen the gains...

try to find the best suitable program for your brotha, and try not to overdo it, I would recommend JP 90 days program for a starter..

Cheers!

Comment

less is more for some folk, more is less for others. only way you can tell is through your own PI's. go to the beginners section, its all posted in the stickies there on how to judge for yourself. One thing tho, going411by7 is an exception to the rule. He is the ONLY person i have heard of gaining so much so fast. the only person. fair play to him like, but for the rest of us, lets start off easy and learn whats going to make or break our cocks

Comment

411 is also a older member. He has had many years to beat up his Johnson and the conditioning over the years has aloud crazy gains that young people with tighter tissues can handle. Each member has different reactions to pe. Like always said watch how your body reacts and suffer some of negative pi's that many noods get when they jump to for to fast.
        I'm 31 and have been doing my own pe routine for many years, when I found this site I felt I could jump in and do it all. But hanging, extending and girth routines got to me and caused a few bedroom moments that I would never wish on another man.

Finish a 90 day program no matter which one it is, then push it. If you have ever hit the gym real hard after months off you'll feel the pain imagine that feeling when you jump in bed with your girl. Now if you don't have a girl, then push it a little but it sucks when you can't even get it hard enough to beat it.
        Funny, I've been doing this for years, now I'm doing it the right way!
        Age 18, 1998 - 5.25
        10.2010 - BPEL - 6+
        12.2010 - BPEL - 6.6
        04.2011 - BPEL - 6.9
        Going for length but girth is getting great.

Comment

Yeah...what Wynn said.

Best to complete the 90 day routine no matter what. Let's say you actually would benefit from g4's routine? Well your penis is by no means conditioned to perform a routine like his.

Listen man - do JPs 90 day beginner routine and you will not be dissapointed. As you go through it, you'll see what you and your penis like, and before you know it you'll have a bigger dick and more knowledge about it. Then you can go about forming your own routine.

Comment

Yes, "Less is More". Over train and you may end up spending weeks to heal up. Even worse over training can make it much more difficult to make gains in the future. There is also the whole no or weak erection thing which may put sex on the can't now list. To low of an intensity in a workout and the worst case scenario is a happy plump penis, that's ready for your next activity. I'm one that likes to push the line, This is one area that I've learned to take it a little easy on.
            ​The enemy of good is not bad
            The enemy of good is better

Comment

I don't know if im doing it to hard or not hard enough.. Its hard to tell my PI's. I dont feel no pain or anything and usually get morning wood. But flaccid feels the same before I started pe. Its not to plump. It doesn't turtle to much but has sometimes I guess, or should I say its small alot when flaccid. Like the minimum blood flow is there.

Comment

It does take a little time to get the hang of it. Before long you will be in touch with your penis and will be able to make adjustments to your workout to better meet your goals. In the beginning it's about conditioning the penis and learning how different techniques effect your PIs and how to do then correctly. It is a hands on learning process and we're all different. Keep in mind that penis health comes before gains and you'll do fine.

Comment

What r some dead giveaways that I'm doin it to hard? Other then no morning wood or pain etc. I think I do my workout pretty hard bc to make progress u gotta feel what ur doing eh? Similar to lifting weights, I mean if u go through the motions ur not gonna see results. U gotta push urself. I just wana make sure im not doing to hard and have no progress :/

Comment

Originally posted by DodgeCTDpower View Post
                    What r some dead giveaways that I'm doing it to hard? Other then no morning wood or pain etc. I think I do my workout pretty hard because to make progress u gotta feel what you're doing eh? Similar to lifting weights, I mean if u go through the motions you're not gonna see results. U gotta push yourself. I just wanna make sure I'm not doing to hard and have no progress :/
                    From "The Book", "The ideal pressure is one that does not hurt, but effectively milks your penis". "Jelqing doesn't require extreme pressure for it to work. the goal is to push the blood up the penis, not to force it. Use a graceful, light grip."

Also from "The Book", "Over time the stress of this pressure causes the penis to expand, enlarge and harden."
                    Unit
                    Retired Moderator
                    PEGym Hero
                    Last edited by Unit; 12-02-2010, 10:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X