Thread: unbalanced ligaments?
- 12-02-2010 #1
Hey all, long time no forum posts. haha.
When I pull my penis straight out in front of me, I realize that only ONE of my ligaments is being stretched out. The other one is so much more.. longer/looser that it doesn't feel the stretch at all. It is there, but it is literally the same as if I'm not stretching in terms of stress. My penis has no curve, but it noticeably leans to the right, and I think that is because of my tighter ligament.
1. Is this normal?
2. Am I okay? haha.
3. What can I do to even it out?
4. Can I/is this why I gain more faster, because I only have to stress half the ligaments? I PE'd for like 1 1/2 months awhile back and gained 1/2 inch length and 1/8th girth.
Anything I should be aware of? Can I damage myself by following normal routines based on a normal, even ligamented penis? haha
- 12-02-2010 #2
Currently I am not doing any purely straight out pulls in my routine, but I have a bit of difference between them as well. For me , the left side is tighter. So I have been doing more rotating stretches to the right. So basically, left, down, right, right, up.9/13/10 332#(BPFL1.75xFG3.25),(BPEL3.75xEG4.25)
- 12-02-2010 #3
The early bird gets the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.
- Join Date
- Aug 2010
- Western Rockies
- 12-07-2010 #4
Glad to hear someone is similar, but I'm looking for someone to answer my questionsStarted on 03/04/2010
Current as of 06/17/2010
- By lovethis in forum Penile Anomalies and InjuriesReplies: 1Last Post: 04-05-2010, 09:18 PM
- By Fanta_Man in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 12Last Post: 02-12-2010, 10:08 AM
- By 7"Steve in forum Penile Anomalies and InjuriesReplies: 3Last Post: 12-14-2009, 09:09 PM
- By b123 in forum The GymReplies: 4Last Post: 11-30-2009, 03:48 PM
- By b123 in forum The GymReplies: 7Last Post: 07-13-2009, 05:27 PM