Thread: Warming up?
- 12-03-2010 #1
I realize the importance of a good 10 minute warm up and a 10 minute warm down. I am very diligent in my warm ups and warm downs for my beginner's JP's90 routine. However, there are several occassions throughout the day, where I have the opportunity to do a relatively short 30 second all direction stretches, tunica stretches, a few edging routines, or even the time to get in a couple of ulli's. This is usually while I am showering after lifting weights and a cardio routine. Since my warm ups and warm downs are less intense, during these shortened pe sessions, am I taking a chance for injuries or is it alright? Any advise is appreciated! Thanks!
For future references, should you warm up before extending?
This is amazing sh _ _!
- 12-03-2010 #2
- By WANTA8INCH in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 09-06-2010, 11:25 AM
- By DPino51 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 07-19-2010, 11:42 AM
- By frustated in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 05-08-2010, 02:56 PM
- By DCskater21 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 02-18-2010, 06:24 PM
- By d99 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 13Last Post: 09-29-2009, 01:33 AM