Resting/PE'ing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resting/PE'ing

So I have been at this about 1 1/2 years, and right now I am doing an all girth routine (hoping to get a little length along with it). I do about a half hour pretty intense routine, usually one on and then two rest days. Sometimes every other day. During the night my erections are maybe 70%. Last night was my third off day as I have been pretty busy. Thing is, my erections were 100% for the first time in a long time (only when sleeping, sex is no problem). So my question is this, with my routine is my body telling me to take three days off? Does anyone use as a key 100% nightly erections, or do you establish a routine and stick with it? Everyone is different I clearly realize, but 70% nightly erections is clearly different than 100% nightly erections.
    FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
    The Ultimate V (The UV)
    Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
    Heated Bundled LAS
    Ultimate Warmup Exercise

I agree with time off. I have been on again and off again with my PE because I am nursing an injury. My recent time off has dramatically improved my EQ. The funny thing is that I actually am seeing gains with taking time off. Why... I have no idea. It is what it is! I guess "more is less" is true after all.

Try adding an extra day off. Do it for a few weeks and see what happens. I bet your EQ goes up and stay up! Then your EG gains will follow.

MD
    Mc Dong

Comment

I do 2 on 1 off but my routine isn't very intensive. The only intense exercises I do are uli's and tunica tugs the 1st day. The second day is all vjelqs and jelqs. I've been thinking about deconditioning in PE. I'm on a 4 week weight lifting routine now and the 4th week is spent doing light weights and low reps. Maybe thats what you need. A week on week off. On your week off you can focus on light girth exercises, or strictly jelqing for a week.
      https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...nt-logger.html
      My Loggy Log

Comment

Working...
      X