What is this and why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is this and why?

After I finished jelqing, I made a ring at the base of my penis and held it firmly, I then pushed downward with a tight grip and then pushed with the tight grip all the way to my glans, it trapped the blood. After I do this a few times my penis is massive if I hold the ring at the base of my penis. Its kinda hard to explain so if you need more of an explanation tell me....

bump

Comment

Be patient, you'll get some answers!

Comment

Well it starts off like a uli, but then you just continue to jelq to the head, a really slow more intense jelq? What erection level are you doing these at?
        Could you explain push downward with a tight grip further please? Just physically push down towards the floor or further down the penis towards the pubic bone?
        Foreskins are friends.

Comment

Originally posted by aidan784 View Post
          Well it starts off like a uli, but then you just continue to jelq to the head, a really slow more intense jelq? What erection level are you doing these at?
          Could you explain push downward with a tight grip further please? Just physically push down towards the floor or further down the penis towards the pubic bone?

Yes a slow more intense jelq, erm id say around 40-50%, when your at your erection level make an ok grip at the base of your penis and push into your pubic bone, and then after youve pushed into your pubic bone, push it up towards the head.

Comment

My guess is that - like jelqing - you are forcing blood into your penis, engorging it. By keeping the "ring" around the base of your penis, you are further trapping the blood from leaving your penis, similar to what a cock ring does.

Comment

This is an advanced move and you should be conditioned for it.

Comment

when you say conditioned what exactly do you mean?do you mean a year of PE or just an overall strong penis.....how can you tell if youre ready for ulis and squeezes or more advanced exercises....
                Starting Size-------6.75" x 5.0"
                Last Measurement-7.25" x 5.25"
                Destination---------7.5" x 5.5"

"A smile is a curve that sets everything straight"

Comment

A lot of guys try these straight up, which is dangerous. The completion of a beginer course is a level of condition , but each individual must judge what they require.

Comment

Pegasus, is that what there called ulis? And are they for girth or length?

Comment

Not really, like I said it starts off like a uli. A uli as it is known here at the gym is holding a tight ok grip as close to the pubic bone as possible.
                      But when ulistretch invented the exercise, he would grip tightly close to the pubic bone, then move the grip a half inch to an inch forward, then hold there.
                      What you do is somewhat like the latter but then you continue to complete a full jelq. The thing is with what you're doing is that as you move the grip up the area that you are expanding gets smaller as blood passes back through the grip. But you may get more glans expansion.
                      How long do you hold the grip for at the base before you start the jelq motion?
                      And it's predominantly a girth exercise.
                      Foreskins are friends.

Comment

Not really, like I said it starts off like a uli. A uli as it is known here at the gym is holding a tight ok grip as close to the pubic bone as possible.
                        But when ulistretch invented the exercise, he would grip tightly close to the pubic bone, then move the grip a half inch to an inch forward, then hold there.
                        What you do is somewhat like the latter but then you continue to complete a full jelq. The thing is with what you're doing is that as you move the grip up the area that you are expanding gets smaller as blood passes back through the grip. But you may get more glans expansion.
                        How long do you hold the grip for at the base before you start the jelq motion?
                        And it's predominantly a girth exercise.
                        Ok, yep thats what I do hold it as close as I can to the pubic bone, I hold it for about 2-3 seconds, and then from the base I jelq to the glans. What do you mean by as I move the grip up the area that you are expanding gets smaller? Please explain?

Comment

Well because you start at the pubic bone, the whole shaft and head experiences some expansion as the blood is trapped.

But as you move that grip forward, only the portion of the penis in front of the grip is expanded, but there is a greater concentration of pressure in that smaller portion, which may mean better expansion of the upper shaft while base gains lag.

But this isn't something I have tried so it's hard to tell, you said in the first post that it makes your whole penis more expanded so if you feel it's working for you keep at it!
                          Foreskins are friends.

Comment

Well because you start at the pubic bone, the whole shaft and head experiences some expansion as the blood is trapped.

But as you move that grip forward, only the portion of the penis in front of the grip is expanded, but there is a greater concentration of pressure in that smaller portion, which may mean better expansion of the upper shaft while base gains lag.

But this isn't something I have tried so it's hard to tell, you said in the first post that it makes your whole penis more expanded so if you feel it's working for you keep at it!
                            Yes when I do it, it makes my penis 7 and a half in length, but I dont know about girth as I havent measured, shall I do helicopter shakes before or after I do this?

Comment

Working...
                            X