Thread: Low EQ but plump flaccid?
- 12-06-2010 #1
I did a session a few days ago and my EQ is quite low, about a 6.
However, my flaccid is healthy and nice and plump.
Normally for me, if I am overtraining my flaccid turtles. So am I overtraining or am I not?
Why do I have these conflicting PIs?
- 12-06-2010 #2
You are probably doing good things, it's just a little tired. After PE for me, I get a very nice hang, and I get to a 5 eq very very easily.. like if I get hit with a strong breeze.. but to get to a 9 or 10 takes a lot of work. Not nearly as much work on my days off.Starting: 4/1/10 - bpel 6.00 x 5.00 meg
Current: 4/1/12 - bpel 7.30 x 5.20 meg, bpfsl 8.10
Final Goal - bpel 7.75 x 5.75 meg
If you just read this, do 10 quick kegels
- By kingpole in forum PE Theory & Science ForumReplies: 83Last Post: 02-25-2011, 10:45 PM
- By Mr.Average in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 17Last Post: 06-11-2010, 05:38 PM
- By Auszlupin in forum PE Theory & Science ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 07-24-2009, 04:20 PM
- By bulldog28 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 05-27-2009, 03:58 PM
- By Thimsile in forum PE Theory & Science ForumReplies: 13Last Post: 05-23-2009, 06:23 PM