- 12-06-2010 #1
- Join Date
- Nov 2009
Way back when I first joined about a year or so, I did jon pops routine and I gained about half an inch. Well, now, i'm just fooling around with different routines not sure what to do. Should I stay on jonpops or are there other routines? Thanks!
- 12-07-2010 #2
If you haven't been doing any formal routine in the last 3 months, start over with the 90 day JP routine.
I did it, worked great. I went on to add some more advanced stuff after, it worked great. I got into hanging for 3 months, it worked great. I came off hanging due to diminished EQ and a discoloration and jumped back on a modified JP90 day routine. Added a few of my favorite advanced stretches and added more jelqing. Had one of my best months last month since newbie gains. I put on .15 inches, and .05 girth.
JP's routine makes a great starting point, as well as a great base for future routines.Starting: 4/1/10 - bpel 6.00 x 5.00 meg
Current: 4/1/12 - bpel 7.30 x 5.20 meg, bpfsl 8.10
Final Goal - bpel 7.75 x 5.75 meg
If you just read this, do 10 quick kegels
- 12-07-2010 #3
- Join Date
- Jan 2008
- The Motherlode
For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17
- By Radiohead in forum Penis Devices ForumReplies: 12Last Post: 01-03-2013, 03:45 PM
- By tonofjohnson in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 06-27-2010, 02:42 PM
- By horizon271079 in forum Introduce YourselfReplies: 0Last Post: 01-03-2010, 10:26 AM
- By hopethisworks in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 07-20-2009, 11:44 AM
- By Radiohead in forum Penis Devices ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 12-08-2008, 02:18 PM