No announcement yet.

How can I bust through toughened ligs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I bust through toughened ligs?

Recently I've noticed that the topside of my penis has these clusters of tough ligaments, some of which are very thick. I believe I have toughened these up as a result of overtraining, mostly through overzealous manual exercises during the past few months. These tough ligs will take the majority of the stress whenever I pull straight out.

I am looking to know if anyone has any tips or techniques on how to 'bust through' these toughened ligs? I have a Bib and I was thinking of using that to try and stress them. Perhaps hanging straight out with a fulcrum. This seems to be a new limiting factor for me. Any suggestions?

with tough ligs on top the best angle would be between the cheeks. Hang over the edge of a chair or a bed and lean or lay back with your feet up. Start very light, this is the most intense hanging angle.
    Starting: 4/1/10 - bpel 6.00 x 5.00 meg
    Current: 4/1/12 - bpel 7.30 x 5.20 meg, bpfsl 8.10
    Final Goal - bpel 7.75 x 5.75 meg
    If you just read this, do 10 quick kegels

Comment

Try warming up longer apply heat to the clusters.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Yea, it really sucks. I have tried BTC before but mostly cos Bib told me to on his website, before trying other angles. It seemed to give a good stretch for the suspensory ligs but I believe these toughened ligs are those that are actually in my shaft, originating near the base, and that which I've toughened up through manual exercises. I think I'm going to try hanging straight down with a fulcrum across my lap to isolate these 'shaft ligs', if in fact that is what they are.

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
          Try warming up longer apply heat to the clusters.
          Aye!
          Me own thoughts spoken (written) by a better man!
          YARRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!
          Pirate Diplomacy:
          The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Working...
          X