Thread: Glans attachment to CC
- 12-07-2010 #1
- Join Date
- Nov 2010
Is the glans attached firmly to the CC or is it attached loosely by a tunica type material? I'm wondering because if it is firmly attached, then all you need to do is stretch to gain length. If loosely then you could be adding more material between your glans and CC causing less room for the CC to be if the tunica material multiplies cells.
Or perhaps it could be harmful if it stretches too much between the glans and CC.
- By PE4GOOD in forum Penis Devices ForumReplies: 11Last Post: 11-27-2012, 01:42 PM
- By ThickShady in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 11-08-2010, 01:59 PM
- By NewCell in forum Penile Anomalies and InjuriesReplies: 3Last Post: 10-13-2010, 02:20 PM
- By wannagain in forum Poll ForumReplies: 16Last Post: 08-08-2010, 02:54 AM
- By Big Al in forum The GymReplies: 1Last Post: 09-17-2008, 11:16 PM