Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need advise on how to make a good second beginning after decon.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need advise on how to make a good second beginning after decon.

Hi guys

After no gaining in 7 months I posted this thread: https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...-7-months.html , where I was advised to take a decon break for a month.

Right now I am on 1 month decon break and have been PEŽing for about a year.

This aera is new for me and I have some questions I hope you could answer.

Short info:
    - I have been deconditioning for 2 weeks out og 4 weeks, half way through.
    - I have only been manual streching and manual jelqing (Uli, jelq, hoorze etc.) - So no Hang or Pump.
    - I have not gained anything in girth in my hole PE-time. I have been doing everything, but nothing worked, which really is demotivating.

1. Question:
    When I am starting out again, what kind of rutine should I do?
    JP's beginner? or something like 5 min strech and 5 min jelq where I slowly increase the intensivity?

Or, should I do the "same" rutine like when i was gaining? Even I think I only had been gaining newbe gains with it?

2. Question:
    I have been advised to buy pump and a streching tool, but is it necessary?

I would be very good to hear from a guy with some experience on how to make a great second beginning

Well the point of a decon break is to allow you to go back to basics and still gain, so obviously a beginner's routine. But I know at least for me that JP's routine was quite long so you could work up to it by starting at something like you said: 5 mins stretch 10 jelq etc.
    I would give it a couple of weeks to a month of this routine slowly increasing then measure. Look for ANY gains, including BPFSL, if you have any then keep at it, if not then bring in some more advanced exercises that you haven't tried. I'll go back to the 7 months no gains thread and see what you've tried before and make some more suggestions.
    I believe you should get all the manual gains you can before pumping and hanging etc. So if there's more intense manual work you can do that you haven't done that can help you gain then I think you should do those first.
    Foreskins are friends.

Comment

By the way, are you mainly looking for length or girth gains? And do you subscribe to the length first, girth second theory?

Just by quickly looking at your 1st post in the thread you linked I noticed that your stretch holds were short. For a year of PE 30 second holds probably aren't enough.

Also you do no edging? While people don't all agree on the benefits of edging, IMO it's a great exercise, it gets all the good stuff in the blood in there for extended periods of time.
      Foreskins are friends.

Comment

One month is in my opinion way too short for a decon break. I would rather advice between 3-12 months.

How old are you by the way?

Comment

Aidan: I do agree with you and when I start I need to be observed to my P.I's and gains and increas/decreaes from that point.

Originally posted by aidan784 View Post
          By the way, are you mainly looking for length or girth gains? And do you subscribe to the length first, girth second theory?
          I am mainly looking for lenght. Regarding the theory I have'nt read it, but I believe that one project at a time is to prefer. So in some way I do subscribe to the theory.

Just by quickly looking at your 1st post in the thread you linked I noticed that your stretch holds were short. For a year of PE 30 second holds probably aren't enough.
          I do agree with you, but my rutine was mainly girth by Supra Slammers and it would be overkill to do a bunce of streching plus the SS.
          30 sec of hold is not enough and can't explain why it did'nt increase. Instead of increasing the secs I increased "rounds".

Also you do no edging? While people don't all agree on the benefits of edging, IMO it's a great exercise, it gets all the good stuff in the blood in there for extended periods of time.
          Supra Slammers are erect work, but if I should do more streching and more edging it would take severals hours. That also why I stoped and toke a decon. It got to messy with not structure and it was not organized and with 100% I had overtrained for a few months. So I needed a fresh start again.

First: I am 19 years and I do think that 3 to 12 months is way to much. I have been recomented to do 1 month and continue at beginners level.

Comment

Ok I would go for a good few weeks of a newbie routine and if you don't gain then PM me or something or start another thread so that I and everyone can help and suggest exercises and/or routines.
            A big thing in my opinion, is to KNOW that you are gaining.Visualize yourself bigger etc. Me, for example, while I'm doing my routine I often say in my head 'my penis is getting longer, thicker and healthier'. These are just suggestions,and you have a few more months of experience than me...

Some also believe that edging is of great benefit to younger guys like us, and there are a couple of good examples, but there are also many examples of it having worked great for older guys as well. So take that into consideration.
            Foreskins are friends.

Comment

Thanks Aidan784, it is nice of you to reach me a helping hand I will keep an update on my situation.

Knowing that you are and will gain means A LOT. And after 7-8 months with nothing it is hard to keep the positive visualizing going.

When I begin again, edging will be a big part of my rutine. Here on my decon I have done a lot of stamina work (edging and kegling) and it gives such a good expansion/flow. Edging has allways been a part og my rutine, but not an important part which I will change now.

Regarding edging, when I was gaining I had a girlfriend and we had sex nearly everyday, but I broke up in early sommer(June) and after that i have'nt gained which leads me to the conclusion that edging is very important hahaa

Comment

Originally posted by Rock-on View Post
                First: I am 19 years and I do think that 3 to 12 months is way to much. I have been recomented to do 1 month and continue at beginners level.
                I figured that you were very young. I believe that is the main reason for your slow progress.

The younger you are, the better elasticity you have. Elasticity may sound like a good thing to have when doing PE, so you can drag out the penis more, however that's not what it means. Elasticity is how well something returns to its original form after being stretched out or stressed. When you are young, your elasticity is top notch, which means that for example your skin will stay in shape and won't start hanging. It also means that the body is very good at healing something back to its original shape, which is the opposite of what you want when doing PE, as PE is basically attempting to cause a deformation of your penis.

As such, it is extremely hard to make large gains at your age unless you have poor elasticity, so you may not be doing something wrong per se.

Comment

Originally posted by first View Post
                  I figured that you were very young. I believe that is the main reason for your slow progress.

The younger you are, the better elasticity you have. Elasticity may sound like a good thing to have when doing PE, so you can drag out the penis more, however that's not what it means. Elasticity is how well something returns to its original form after being stretched out or stressed. When you are young, your elasticity is top notch, which means that for example your skin will stay in shape and won't start hanging. It also means that the body is very good at healing something back to its original shape, which is the opposite of what you want when doing PE, as PE is basically attempting to cause a deformation of your penis.

As such, it is extremely hard to make large gains at your age unless you have poor elasticity, so you may not be doing something wrong per se.
                  Actually a very interesting point. Your point fit very consistent with what I have obseved here on the forum. Those who are gaining most is people who is past 25 years, where you body stops developing and where the proccess turns to "breaking down" (I am not familiar with technical term for it).

But one's testosterone level is higher when you are young than old, which I think is an advantage when we talk PE. Also your overall body function is better when you are young (blow flow, sexdrive, et cetera).

Comment

I'm 18, my length gains have been pretty significant thus far, I could probably claim an inch if I wanted to.
                    Actually first, there's more than one theory about gains in PE. Commonly subscribed to is the GvM or Growth via Mitosis. I like Wadzilla of Thunder's EtP theory, or 'Elasticity to Plasticity'. It's all in a pdf he put together, look it up, it's a good read and the routine I'm doing now is partially based on it.
                    Esentially it talks about your level of elasticity, as deciphered by your F:E, Flaccid:Erect, ratio.
                    So if you're a 'grower' and have a higher ratio and hence more elasticity, as you deform and make gains you lose elasticity, becoming more of a 'show'er'. I'll try and link...
                    Foreskins are friends.

Comment

I have gained 0,8 inch in my PE time (a bit over a year) and I am a grower. I grow more than one time my flaccid lenght.

I would be happy if you could send the link over PM

Comment

Working...
                      X