Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A couple of questions

Hi

Just a couple of questions here. Pardon my English skills.

When do you guys PE? I tend to do it on different times every day, depending on when I've got the time, i.e after work or after breakfast. I've seen some people in here who recommend to do it in the morning before breakfast for various reasons. Is it better to get it done in the morning and avoid delaying it for later on? Lately I've gotten into edging as well. If I were to PE in the morning before going to work etc., I would have to get up early - and I like to sleep as long as possible

So... I use to edge straight after my PE session for about 20 minutes. Is it necessary to do it longer? Will I benefit more from edging if I do it for an hour or so? If I do my routine in the morning and delay my edging to later on, will that make a difference contra doing it all together?

Thanks!

Not really convinced that doing your routine in the morning or in the evening change a lot of things. I do mine in the evening and have had good results so far. I suspect that this belief is due to the fact that plasma testosterone is at its biggest level in the morning. But is the difference in testosterone level in the morning and in the evening big enough to influence gains? I'm not sure about this...
    So my advice would be to PE whenever you want, according to whether you believe in this theory or not. Remember that a healthy body is important if you want to enlarge your penis, and getting enough sleep plays an important role in healthiness...
    About edging, 20 min is fine but many say that you can significantly benefit from longer session... I believe for my part that edging after a PE workout is a bit more beneficial than later on.
    Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

I am an evening PE person.

I have 3 kids, so I need to wait until they are in bed. The wife knows about what I am doing but I usually wait until she is in bed so I can my own time. I think edging will help with stamina, regardless of the time you do it.
      My Progress Thread

Stats:
      Current: BPEL 7.5", EL 7" and 5 7/8" MSEG.
      Started: EL 6" EL and 5.5" MSEG
      Goal: BPEL 8" and 6.0" MSEG
      FR - Started Jan 10th. with DTR.

Comment

Originally posted by danvers View Post
        I am an evening PE person.

I have 3 kids, so I need to wait until they are in bed. The wife knows about what I am doing but I usually wait until she is in bed so I can my own time. I think edging will help with stamina, regardless of the time you do it.

I also like to do my edging, pumping, jelqing, or stretching session late in the evenng when everyone is in bed. I can then extend it if I'm real horny--especially edging. An hour to two hours edging session has always been a mainstay of my p.e. routine. I rarely do any two of these during the same workout. I do jelq while pumping, however.

Comment

short story been jelqing seriously for bout 2 months, twice a day with half day gap, only now started to use andratim gel and started to see results pretty much straight away, n e one else have results using andractim or is it just my psychology hyping it up.

Comment

Originally posted by kastrodoe View Post
            short story been jelqing seriously for bout 2 months, twice a day with half day gap, only now started to use andratim gel and started to see results pretty much straight away, n e one else have results using andractim or is it just my psychology hyping it up.
            Do you have a prescription for Andractim or do you buy it from a website which no prescription required?

Comment

What is this Andractim stuff?

I am an eveninger, or at least late afternooner when I do my PE. Maybe I should try the morn.

Comment

Working...
              X