Chewbacca needs help with routine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chewbacca needs help with routine

So i've been doing this consistently for the past 3 months and 12 days, started with a simplified JP routine since i don't really feel anything doing the v-jelqs so i just stuck to the JP stretches + the regular wet jelqs at a pretty high erection level, say over 50%. I gradually increased the duration of the jelqs and intensity of the stretches as i felt a need of a more intense workout reaching a 20 minute mark on the jelqs, i did this routine 5 days on (weekdays) + 2 days off (saturday sunday).
    I quickly gained 0.5cm in the first month and after that, though with no measurable gains, i did feel i was going on the right track.
    Thickness keeps fluctuating going from initial girth to a couple of mm extra and back hard to measure since it's a small difference but it's definitely noticeable to the touch.
    I recently added A stretches for 5 reps 30 seconds each and reduced the jelqs to 15 minutes for about 3 weeks, at the time i completely went back to initial girth but i was getting quite the nice stretch and felt the length gains right around the corner so i kept that up until i read the limiting factor theory.
    I realised i have a slightly smaller BPSFL (hard to measure) compared to my BPEL combined with an EQ level graded at 8 at best, so i thought insead of adding more A-strech reps i'm going to slap 5 minutes back on the jelq routine. The girth's thicker feeling has since returned.
    So it's been a week now since i'm doing the following: warmp up focused hot shower 10-15 minutes + JP stretches + 5rep A-streches + 20min wet jelqs at high erection level 60%-90% + warm down 5-10 minutes hot shower. 5 days on/2off. Though i feel positive PI's i'm not sure how fast to expect the next gains..i mean the first month was a quick 0.5cm i'm still expecting measurable gains though. My question is, how do i know i'm really on the right track not sure if i'm training enough or doing the right exercises. Any thoughts? Cheers...RRrrRRRrrRRRrrrRRR
    Start->30 august 2010
    BPEL: 7.67 inches (19.5cm) / 8.25 inches (21cm)
    NBEL: 6.7 inches (17cm) / 7 inches (18cm)
    MEG: 5.5 inches (14cm) / 5.7 inches (14.5cm)
    Goal
    BPEL: 9 inches (23 cm)
    MEG: 6 inches (15.5cm)

You seem to be logically approaching this whole thing, and doing so without the panic many seem to have here. I think if you try my modified V-jelq that you will find it more effective than the traditional version (I quit doing V's for the same reason you did, until I tried my version one day): https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...te-vs-uvs.html . Also, my post on how to test whether or not you are effectively moving blood while jelqing might help: https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...ing-tests.html . Finally, maybe give UJ's a try. Your unit seems to be conditioned and you will definitely like them over regular jelqing (see my signature). There are tons of different and varying degrees of intensity exercises, but the two I mention above are not radically different from what you are experienced with already, just better in my opinion. Squeezes, compressions, bends, etc., are all out there also. For myself, I have started to look at my nightly erection level as the key for me as to whether I am doing too much or going too intensely. I have never had an injury, so those PI's haven't come into play for me. Many are on the 5 on 2 off routine, for myself I have never jelqed two days in a row, mainly because I go at it very intensely.
    rbi99
    Retired Moderator
    Member of the Month Nov 2017
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by rbi99; 12-12-2010, 07:18 AM.
    FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
    The Ultimate V (The UV)
    Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
    Heated Bundled LAS
    Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Cheers for the feedback!
      I'm a bit hesitant to try the UV's and UJ's they sound pretty hardcore and i am very cautious when it comes to training, plus i'm pretty content with the regular jelqs right now i might increase the tightness of the grip over time and then after i've had enough with them i'll give these new variations a try.
      I was wondering more about the length gains since those are the ones i'm most interested in, i was hoping in gaining 1-1.5 inches over the course of a full year that's roughly a 0.125inch/month average which would be right on the money for my first month but not so much for the past 2 months and 12 days. Of course gains don't work that way but i'm not really sure how to expect gains in order to decide wether i need to add more exercises or increase intensity or just keep going, meaning how long should i wait in general until i raise the bar so to speak?
      For example in my bodybuilding training i change an exercise every 3 weeks and raise the intensity because i learned over time that works best for me but i can't really put my finger on the PE interval
      Start->30 august 2010
      Goal

Comment

VJ are not hardcore, but they are likely the mising element. But because of declinging EQ you may need to take a decon break.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

oh my EQ was always in the 7-8 region i didn't note a decrease nor an increase of it whatsoever ... will give a go at the UV's and see how it goes
          Start->30 august 2010
          Goal

Comment

The UV's I describe are not an advanced exercise, simply a more effective means to maximize blood flow through your CC's as opposed to regular V's. I strongly suggest you give the UJ's a try, because even though they are substantially more intense then regular jelqing, you will be amazed how much better they are. The key is that your unit is conditioned, so it can handle them. Perhaps only try a few and see what you think, don't have to jump into them full bore. I haven't been doing much stretching, so others may suggest exercises for that which they found most effective. Hell I was happy that I was almost 7" long when I started, but 7.6" - wow!! We both had about the same girth if you are measuring MEG. Add 1/2" each way and you have the almighty 8"x6"!!.
            rbi99
            Retired Moderator
            PEGym Hero
            Last edited by rbi99; 12-13-2010, 07:54 AM.

The Ultimate V (The UV)
            Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
            Heated Bundled LAS
            Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

tried the V jelqs and i think i kind of got the hang of them so to speak heh...now i'm thinking of doing one more week take a decon break after christmas eve and start with a fresh JP right after new year's
              Start->30 august 2010
              Goal

Comment

right, still on the training program just as i said i would, with JP stretches +18 min jelqs (6 min jelq + 6 min v-jelq + 6 min normal jelq again)
                I measured after the break and it seems i had an extra 3mm in BPEL but it comes and goes depending on how hard i am. How long do you guys reckon i should keep this up until i increase intensity again?
                Cheers!
                Start->30 august 2010
                Goal

Comment

ok i'm 2 weeks in the new 2011 fresh JP routine and i have to say i've been noticing some positive PI's already...increased horniness, increased EQ from a max of 8 to a 9.5, a thicker feel of the tool. But today during my wet jelqs, though i wasn't particularly squeezing harder than usual, i felt some sort of tingling or tickleish sensation deep in the middle of my shaft..sort of an inside pull but not painful it was kinda weird so i didn't squeeze so hard throughout the rest of the workout. was that a good or a negative side-effect?

PS: the erection quality increase might be due to the supplements i've been taking (royal jelly with ginseng and ginko biloba and spirulina)
                  Start->30 august 2010
                  Goal

Comment

ok it's been 6 months since day one i have to say i haven't gained much since the first month of PE,i'm still doing it... girth gains come and go it's hard to keep a consistent measurement, as for BPEL it doesn't seem to move past the 20.3cm mark as of late.
                    Although i've been doing the exercises religiously for 5 days a week monday to friday, i've yet to increase intensity. It would seem by now that such an action would be the best approach.
                    Reason of post: i'm looking for suggestions, examples of an intense program at this stage (6months in) of PE
                    Start->30 august 2010
                    Goal

Comment

I am afraid you and I are in the same boat - and it just may be sinking. I did all of the usual stuff, made decent gains in the first few months, but then the lull came into play. Rather than give up I sort of redesigned some traditional exercises and kept on. Changed up my routine several times to add more squeezes, intensity, less intensity, etc., but nothing I do seems to help much. I am not after much, just for the sake of a number I would like to reach 7 1/2" on length and 6 1/2" on mid girth. Whether I do or don't reach those numbers will have no effect on my life what so ever, I am just up for the challenge. The reason I said the previous stuff is because I am under no pressure to succeed, so I am approaching this all very relaxed. In most situations, the more relaxed you are the better you are able to perform - but not in this case. We will never know what percentage of gains guys make here - some are out right liars and exaggerators - but many have gained, some substantially. But how many fall into our category of early gains, systematic approach to later workouts, but deriving very little additional gain? Then add in the worse case scenarios, those who have gained nothing. Several times I thought the hell with it, but have always come back after a few days - like I said earlier - I am always up for a challenge.
                      rbi99
                      Retired Moderator
                      PEGym Hero
                      Last edited by rbi99; 03-01-2011, 08:34 AM.

The Ultimate V (The UV)
                      Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                      Heated Bundled LAS
                      Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

i don't feel immense pressure either i'm kinda like you on this i still enjoy it and want to keep it up though i'm sure there is something that might just do the trick if i keep experimenting.
                        i find it that i am a hard gainer when it comes to bodybuilding aswell but because i love the training so much and the journey to get to the goal, time is no issue for me and regardless of stagnating stats i still push on, i am the type of person who prefers sticking to a proven program though and that's why i asked if any of you guys know of a more advanced routine that gave you or someone you know results maybe i can take up on that and modify it to my needs. If not maybe guidelines on how much time should i invest in PE at this point i.e. how many minutes to do the jelqs etc.
                        Start->30 august 2010
                        Goal

Comment

ok finally gained a little extra, had a pretty big break then started again and i've waited a while to post so i'm sure the gains aren't fleeting.
                          i have an extra 0.5 cm in BPEL (NBEL almost seems the same which is odd ) and what seems to be an extra 0.5cm in girth as well. pretty happy with it will stick with the routine and see how it goes
                          Start->30 august 2010
                          Goal

Comment

Good news... i gained a little more, as you can see in my signature i somehow managed to get an extra 0.5cm in BPEL (measurement is consistent) and an extra 0.5cm in NBPEL which makes the difference between the BPEL and NBPEL a whopping 3cm. This might be also due to a weight increase, though i still have very little fat around my groin and ab area i find the difference to be a bit extreme. Anyway, i am very happy with the results and looking forward to my future gains! Cheers!
                            Start->30 august 2010
                            Goal

Comment

Chewbacca should use the force.
                              Started MAY 2011 BPEL 5 and a 1/2 inches. EG 5 and a 1/2 inches.
                              Now MAY 2012 BPEL 6 and a 1/2 inches. EG 5 and a 1/2 inches.
                              I have cured myself of prem ejac, now I am working on a bigger shlong.

Comment

Working...
                              X