No announcement yet.

Is diet important when it comes to PE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is diet important when it comes to PE?

Hi,
    Im curious because in bodybuilding you need to have a good diet in place to grow muscle; you need to intake a certain amount of calories, protien, carbs and fats. Is it the same when it comes to working out the penis? is it important to eat lots of protien to make/help your penis grow?
    gogogo 8x6 :thumb:

A healthy body, from healthy diet and good exercise, paves the way for good gains in PE. That's it, it's pretty general.
    I don't think lots of protein is particularly necessary, just a generally good balanced diet with all the proper nutrients is enough
    Foreskins are friends.

Comment

exactly everything aidan said....keep it simple>>better health=better gains
      Starting Size-------6.75" x 5.0"
      Last Measurement-7.25" x 5.25"
      Destination---------7.5" x 5.5"

"A smile is a curve that sets everything straight"

Comment

Muscles is not the same as the penis. You need proteins to build muscles better, it's a fact.
        The penis is more complex and the growth is more due to cell division. I don't think that we are aware of food that support gains in PE.
        But since much of the erections are about blood flow, I think it's safe to say that it's good to eat and motion healthy.
        Log
        Measurements (Current):
        BPEL: 7.25"
        HG: ~6.25"|MEG:6.25"|Low shaft EG:6.5"|BG: 7"

Comment

Food and any nutrients that help improve circulation are a great addition to PE, Better circulation= Bigger, Harder erections.
          "I came, I saw, I conquered"- Julius Cesear

Comment

I laugh whenever I read these kinds of questions (not at the person, only the question). A flaccid penis weighs less than six ounces (let alone the fact the smooth muscle is different than bicep or quad muscle). That means your pride and joy if you weigh 180lbs, contributes all of .2% to your total weight (and the weight of your smooth muscle then is even less). KP and Big Al are beasts, so theirs are probably more like .25%!! When guys start thinking they need whey protein shakes or the like after their PE routine are really over thinking this thing!!
            FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
            The Ultimate V (The UV)
            Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
            Heated Bundled LAS
            Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Just make sure you have the normal intake of protein... basically what everyone said. Eat healthy.
              Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
              Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
              Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
              http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Working...
              X