Gain while doing nothing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gain while doing nothing?

I started PE in 2008, continued with it for a few months and by the middle of 2008, I had decent gains but I stopped due to getting a girlfriend and it didn't seem too important/practical anymore. At that point, 30/5 2008, my size was 15.4cm (6 inches) in length (BPEL).

Since then, I've been thinking about starting up again but it hasn't happened. I noticed several times that my penis seemed smaller than before. I figured I just lost the gains that I got from PE earlier. However, one day it seems so small I figured I have to start PE again and did a measurement. To my very surprise, it was the exact opposite of what I thought had happened. My size was now 7 inches BPEL, which came as quite the shock.

The EQ is the same as it was when I stopped PE and I've not done any PE exercise at all, nothing even remotely close (such as edging) or anything like that. All I did was PE for a few months (~2) and then stop for a year and a half. However, since the penis seemed to be getting smaller as of late, I am quite sure I stopped the pause-gaining about half a year ago or so.

Has anyone had a similar experience? Stopping PE for a long period of time and yet continuing to gain? I've started PE again now and it makes me wonder if I should just do it for a few months and then stop again, or if I should press on.

If I had to guess on the above I would say age factor, exercise, diet, climate, possibly even less stressors, or even increase sexual performance may be the reasons to your gains.
    NoseyBailey:rolleyes:

Comment

What's your age?
      +Sep. 2010 BPEL 5 3/4, MEG 4 1/4
      +Dec. 2010 BPEL 6 1/8, MEG 4 3/8

Comment

I'm 28 now, was 26 when I stopped.

Comment

Have you stopped smoking, drugs, alcohol etc...? Or lost weight/become more healthy?
          8th Aug 2010 - 7" NBPEL x 5.4" MSEG
          Current - 7.25" NBPEL x 5.5" MSEG

Aiming for - 7.5" NBPEL x 5.75" MSEG

Comment

Originally posted by Jimrod View Post
            Have you stopped smoking, drugs, alcohol etc...? Or lost weight/become more healthy?
            I never did any drugs or smoking, alcohol very rarely, so nothing has changed there. However, I stopped going to the gym at about the same time (that also seems less important once you get a partner) and have gained some weight since, so I am definitely in worse shape now than I was when I stopped the PE.

Comment

Perhaps a late bloomer?

Comment

Maybe the penis fairy came and sprinkled magic dust on it :-)
                8th Aug 2010 - 7" NBPEL x 5.4" MSEG
                Current - 7.25" NBPEL x 5.5" MSEG

Aiming for - 7.5" NBPEL x 5.75" MSEG

Comment

hahahaha

Comment

The Man Who Speaks The Truth.
                    AP90 member.

Comment

My guess is that all the time in the gym had probably slowed down some of your penis growth. I know for a fact that lifting weight too much can affect gains. Your other muscles growth will tend to get priority over your penis growth. So the question, how often were you lifting?

Comment

Originally posted by TurtleProblems View Post
                        My guess is that all the time in the gym had probably slowed down some of your penis growth. I know for a fact that lifting weight too much can affect gains. Your other muscles growth will tend to get priority over your penis growth. So the question, how often were you lifting?
                        Well, I was doing it pretty often (four times per week), however, I had only done so for around 9 months, prior to that I didn't do any at all or very sporadically (half a year sometimes, two years off etc).

Comment

Originally posted by TurtleProblems View Post
                          Agreed. i think it's best to lift 3 times a week. 4 max and no more than 40 minutes,35 is perfect
                          Overall results i think stopping gym+natural growth
                          wind chill
                          Last edited by wind chill; 12-15-2010, 03:00 PM.

Comment

I am going to guess that you measured differently - easy to do.
                            FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                            The Ultimate V (The UV)
                            Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                            Heated Bundled LAS
                            Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
                              I am going to guess that you measured differently - easy to do.

this is my thought as well.
                              My progress notes

Goal: approx 7.25 EL x 5.7 EG - Length for me, Girth for her:biggrin1:

Comment

Working...
                              X