- 12-17-2010 #1
- Join Date
- Nov 2010
Whats up, I'm a newbie and have been doing JPs routine for a month now and have been seeing sizable girth gains but not so much in length. Should I focus more on stretching and omit jelqing all together? cause I don't really want a cheese-wheel dick.
- 12-17-2010 #2
- Join Date
- Aug 2010
Cheese wheel? hahaha
I would finish the 90 days first before heading in a different direction. It's all about conditioning at this point.8-1-10 11-1-11
BPEL - 6.125" 8.25"
BPSFL - 6.562" 8.25"
MEG - 4.75" >5.25"
NBPEL - 5.75" 7.5"
BEG - 5.5"+ 5.75"
- 12-17-2010 #3
It's your own fault for lurking!!!
Just kidding, but yeah Bob's advice is correct. It's the 90 day routine for a reason...
- 12-17-2010 #4
Stick to the routine and feel lucky to have achieve girth gains: they're the most difficult to obtain and some guys would definitely want to be at your place... If you definitely want to focus more on length, try to jelq at a lower erection level...
- By Bo0st in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 19Last Post: 08-08-2010, 01:37 AM
- By Dickenstein in forum Poll ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 04-05-2010, 09:46 AM
- By Sirpullalot in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 03-29-2010, 02:32 AM
- By Biggest in forum PE Theory & Science ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 01-25-2010, 02:36 AM
- By lamakana in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 01-18-2010, 09:53 PM