Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oh no! Need to get circumcised so yeah - have some questions!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh no! Need to get circumcised so yeah - have some questions!

Ok lads, I need to get circumcised, I tore my frenulum earlier in the year when I just started PE and since things just haven't been the same since.

After sex or mastabating I get very sore and retraction of the foreskin is painful.

I have been to the Doctor's numerous times and after initially telling me it will heal etc they except it just isn't - so off it comes!

Of course I am not happy about it and would much rather not have it done but I am not a negative geezer and at the end of the day despite hearing from many sliced lads on here who want their foreskin back I think that things are not quite so bad being cut as is being made out.

I know two people who have had this done later in life and both say sex is as good and they don't really miss it. They say it is cleaner although I think this is a bit silly - if you take care of yourself then you shouldn't have a problem full stop.

Anyway, I need some advice as I hear there are many different styles and some that make sex better than others etc etc.

Basically I have learned that a 'high' cut (which means the scar is 1 inch+ from the coronal ridge) leaves more 'inner' skin and so the penis is more sensitive whereas if the cut is 'low' (so just under the coronal ridge) the penis is less sensitive - does anyone know if this is true?? So apparently a high cut is better for sex etc.

Also, I have heard that a 'tight' cut means that there is less skin and can mean a tighter/painful erection and even a loss of size?? Really??

So I am thinking a high and low (or even moderate??) cut is the way to go but seeing as I have only just been told that I need this doing I am a little over the place so I'd love some info from anyone that knows anything about this!!

Finally, if anyone has had this done as an adult how long would it mean that I would be unable to do PE?? Sex should be ok after about 2 months but how about jelqing etc?? I wait for as long as it takes certainly but if anyone knows first hand or has any info I'd very much appreciate any guidance!!

What a waste of a year - if it wasn't my frenulum going it was ulcers from the extender!! The only good thing is that I appreciate being normal more than I ever did so I have more of a peace of mind about my average size, sad it takes such extreme things to happen to appreciate what you had!! Isn't that always the way!!

Ok, sorry for going on there!!

Why the full circumcision? I'm not expert but couldn't you just have a frenulum-based surgery?

Has it not healed at all or has it just healed shorter/tighter?

'They say it is
    cleaner although I think this is a bit silly - if
    you take care of yourself then you
    shouldn't have a problem full stop.'

Correct- this is no good reason for circumcision.
    aidan784
    Last edited by aidan784; 12-18-2010, 10:41 AM.
    Foreskins are friends.

Comment

Easy Aidan my fellow British pal!

Mate, it is just tight! It's weird, pulling back the skin just doesn't feel right and when erect retraction is really pulled. This is a result of pure PE and whatever, not going to slag this thing off but yeah, a bit annoyed!!!!

But you are from here mate so why you think NHS are going to give me more expensive alternatives is beyond me my friend - frenulum based surgery??? They do not know what it is!! (By the way MY GP had to look the word frenulum up - and the best bit is if you pick up the Sun paper on Thursday you will see my GP in there!!)

Thanks for the response mate -- but come on lads, some of you lot must have had adult circumcision??? I am hoping for some answers from adults that have had circumcision and can answer a few of my above queries.

Thanks once again!!

Comment

As you could probably tell from my response I would advise against circumcision. Also against any frenulum surgeries but yeah. And this is coming from a guy who has only recently been able to retract his foreskin FLACCID, for me it's just been simple stretching of the opening and the frenulum. But I'm not sure what difference it makes with you having torn your frenulum. Plenty of guys have ripped their banjo string and healed simply enough.

Haha your GP is a farce! And as a general rule so is the sun, Frankie Boyle's column being the exception...

On another not: How did you tear your frenulum doing PE?! What exercise?
        I only know of one other guy who has torn it because of PE, and he was cut, and also DLD! That bloke does crazy shit with his pal!
        aidan784
        Last edited by aidan784; 12-18-2010, 03:24 PM.
        Foreskins are friends.

Comment

Think thoroughly about whether this is really what you want to do, then maybe the experience of this member will help to make your mind: https://www.pegym.com/forums/gym/170...ision-faq.html
          Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

Hehe I had quite a bit to say on that thread aswell but if we're going to do links about adult circumcision, AND keep it within pegym...

http://www.pegym.com/forums/foreskin...uncut-cut.html
            Foreskins are friends.

Comment

Originally posted by Pub Lunch View Post
              Mate, it is just tight! It's weird, pulling back the skin just doesn't feel right and when erect retraction is really pulled. This is a result of pure PE and whatever, not going to slag this thing off but yeah, a bit annoyed!!!!
              Look up Frenulum breve. Circumcision is surgery of last resort.

Originally posted by Pub Lunch View Post
              (By the way MY GP had to look the word frenulum up - and the best bit is if you pick up the Sun paper on Thursday you will see my GP in there!!)
              There is no way I would let that doctor near me if he does not know about basic penis anatomy. I would not want him to learn about while practicing on me.
              Restoring my Foreskin and telling the world about it

Comment

Normal guy - thanks mate, I thought the link you posted was going to be an anti-circumcision one as seems to be the case!

Chaps, this isn't what I want but as stated I know two blokes who have had it done in adult life and they report no probs at all. I realise many Americans didn't have the choice and rightly are un-happy with that but I really think the missing foreskin sensitivity issue is perhaps being overblown as well as the foreskin's actual importance.

I do NOT want it done but being scared to masterbate/have sex is pissing me off and even though I have alot of foreskin it seems that my banjo string is and has always been tight. I am sure having foreskin is better but I am not living like this any longer. I WILL talk to my doctor about other alternatives however so THANKYOU for bringin these to my attention!

Aidan - mate I split it doing NORMAL stretches back in Feb - I am astonished more people do not report this as I was careful, warmed up etc but it just went. When I form the grip underneath the Glans the fingers are wrapped right around the banjo string and I am not surprised it split. I suppose this is just my own personal physiology issue but again how others are getting around this I just don't know - but glad they are!! Even now where it has healed if I even try to do the lightest stretch I know about it! As I result I just haven't been able to start PE properly which has been annoying as I hoped to have gone from just over 6 inch to 7 by now!! Think I would have as well!!

Anyway, I was hoping for some info from adults that have had it done to provide some info on healing etc but I do appreciate all the info from everyone!

Cheers lads!

Comment

I've got a short frenulum aswell, I just stretch it.
                  All the best, pub lunch.

Ps: XPS's phimosis should be taken into account, like I said in that thread, having never had sex with glans exposed.
                  Peace.
                  aidan784
                  Last edited by aidan784; 12-19-2010, 06:10 AM.
                  Foreskins are friends.

Comment

Yeah the NHS is on its arse right now, fortunately i was circumcised at the age of 9 which is just aswell. I love my penis ! just wish it was a bit bigger.
                    Starting stats : BPEL 6.25" NBPEL 5.6" EG 4.8"
                    Current stats : BPEL 7" NBPEL 6.25" EG 5"
                    Main Goal : BPEL 7.5" NBPEL 6.75" EG 5.5"

Comment

man i say do it, i used to have a tight foreskin and short frenulum and i tell you it sucked, i couldn't stick 1/4 of the head in a woman it was that painful, i tried stretching but to no avail if you think it's worth investing good months in trying to stretch that thing then that's the way to go but if i were you, and i was, i would definitely have it chopped. You said it's just the frenulum that's tight, you can get a frenuloplasty which is just the removal of the frenulum it's a quick operation no biggie, if you don't have a medical opinion i say go to a urologist have it examined if he says that yes your foreskin and/or frenulum are too tight then i say do the chop.
                      If you're curious about the procedure, it was the most painful experience i've ever had, they used a spinal anaestethic which, the doctor didn't quite inject properly so it led to excruciating pain and after 3 tries, hey three tries the charm , i finally went completely numb from the waist down and went to sleep.
                      Recovery was a bitch i bled each time i got an erection which happened every night for 2-3 times, i remember, being in the hospital, i used to bite the inside of my cheek so i wouldn't yell.When they took the bandage off it was also extremely painful i remember laughing the pain off thinking that finally now i won't turn girls down when they wanted sex because i had no pain to fear for.
                      After that i went home walked funny for about a week and was very sensitive for about 3 weeks in total, the stitches fell out by themselves, or they dissolved in the skin, it happens quicker if you take hot baths. One more thing because of the mishap with the anaestethic i had spinal liquid pouring through my nose and my head was getting depressurised and got horrible migrenes if i sat or stood up so i had to mostly lie down for a whole week, i heard this may happen if your epidural (the spinal injection) gets fucked.
                      It sounds pretty horrible, yes? well it was but i tell you what, i would do it all over again with a smile on my face.
                      I had sex with a couple of girls since the op (it was done in spring this year) and although i was hard i couldn't cum from regular intercourse, i can cum from blowjobs and handjobs, but i can't cum from regular sex yet i think it just takes more practice. The only thing i regret about doing the op was that i waited so long and didn't do it earlier, i was scared shitless and after i took it i thought that it was for good reason but the faster you get it the better. Other bonuses are, it looks better, no more ugly foreskin, it's easier to clean, where i'm from it's quite the novelty and girls are kind of curious about it, girls want to suck it more, and did i mention it looks better? :P
                      Start->30 august 2010
                      BPEL: 7.67 inches (19.5cm) / 8.25 inches (21cm)
                      NBEL: 6.7 inches (17cm) / 7 inches (18cm)
                      MEG: 5.5 inches (14cm) / 5.7 inches (14.5cm)
                      Goal
                      BPEL: 9 inches (23 cm)
                      MEG: 6 inches (15.5cm)

Comment

Months of stretching or months of a bleeding dick? Hmm well I've made my choice...
                        You may say it looks better, it's just your opinion but glad you're happy with it man. Like he said his GP had never heard of the frenulum so frenuloplasty probably wasn't on the cards.
                        Foreskins are friends.

Comment

the bleeding stops when they remove the bandage that's a day after the surgery the rest is just accomodation of course before surgery one is advised to try all other possible fixes surgery should always be a last resort, stretching didn't work for me, i used a cream and all that but it wasn't possible because the whole skin around the head of the penis was tight not just the rim i only found that out after i went to 2 urologists and got a diagnosis so that's what i'm suggesting for him to do first
                          Start->30 august 2010
                          BPEL: 7.67 inches (19.5cm) / 8.25 inches (21cm)
                          NBEL: 6.7 inches (17cm) / 7 inches (18cm)
                          MEG: 5.5 inches (14cm) / 5.7 inches (14.5cm)
                          Goal
                          BPEL: 9 inches (23 cm)
                          MEG: 6 inches (15.5cm)

Comment

Chewy all those symptoms sound similar to mine, the adhesive skin and such, with me having a somewhat short frenulum aswell. But I appreciate the 'last resort' type thing. That's what I'm going for here, if he's unwilling to attempt stretching then frenuloplasty may be on the cards before full circumcision, I didn't take funds into account. Like I've said before it's infant circumcision I'm more against.

I have no problem in saying this made me teary-eyed:

Genital Mutilation American Style - Circumcision

and actually it was my research following this thread that led to it.
                            While, as I've said, I understand adult circumcision; I seriously beg all people, aimed more at our american friends, to consider these types of stories when it comes to your own little boys.

I was brought up knowing that my father was circumcised as an infant, not sure what age, because of 'an infection', when only a few months ago I found out it was simply because his foreskin would not retract.
                            The fact is most foreskins do not retract until puberty anyway. On discussion with my mother I found out that mine apparently did retract when I was really young, because she would do it when bathing me. In which case that probably what is to fault in my own case, washing with soap can lead to yeast infection and inability to retract. Add on to that the fact that I was never taught by my dad how to retract because he was cut, and yet I'm still appreciative of the fact that I'm not cut.

A fairly long, personal, and somewhat irrelevant story but all the same I felt inclined to share.
                            All the best everyone.

Again Chewy this isn't aimed at you and I'm glad you're happy now. On another note was it betamethasone ointment that was prescribed? I've seen people prescribed with wrong creams, I believe cortisone once?!
                            aidan784
                            Last edited by aidan784; 12-19-2010, 05:11 PM.
                            Foreskins are friends.

Comment

hi mate,

I had this done earlier this year, in the UK. I had orginally torn my frenulum, and was referred to a general surgeon (in Australia at the time), who really did a hack job and messed it up. I went back and had his understudy tidy it up (good fun holding your dick in your hand and telling him which bits to cut off with the scalpel). I ended up with a hyper-sensitivity in this one area where a stitch (knot) had not dissolved properly under the skin - premature ejaculation was the unavoidable and highly annoying consequence.
                              Anyway, long story short, I had another op and decided to be circumsized to avoid any such complications happening again. I asked for a low/,medium cut partial circ, but basically there's a little bit of skin that covers 1/2 the glans when flaccid and can come over it about 1/5 when erect. It was actually nowhere near that much post op - that has actually increased from stretching/jelquing. I can say without doubt that I have lost HEAPS of sensitivity, and it has been pretty bloody annoying getting used to it. I imagine it'd be a woman having a good portion (or all) of her clitoris cut off. All the talk about hygene is TOTAL BS mate - if you wash yourself regularly hygene is not an issue.
                              Moral? be careful with this one, once it's gone it's gone. You will almost certainly lose sensitivity. If you can get a good surgeon to do a frenuloplasty then that's probably a much better option. Either way, they'll take a good 2-4 weeks to heal.
                              The things I like about the circ are that I last heaps longer, as long as I like, due to decreased sensitivity, and it is a nice sensation of the bare glans entering. I used to find that sometimes there was so much movement between the glans and the foreskin that it took away from the friction between the glans and the vagina (in a bad way). Circ will get rid of this issue. I'm hoping that more sensation will come back over the next 18 months as nerves that were damaged during the ops will grow back.
                              feel free to pm if you have any more q's.

Comment

Working...
                              X