Question on Vein growth.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question on Vein growth.

Does vein growth indicate gains are on the way? Or does growth typically happen first.

Thanks!
    Danvers
    My Progress Thread

Stats:
    Current: BPEL 7.5", EL 7" and 5 7/8" MSEG.
    Started: EL 6" EL and 5.5" MSEG
    Goal: BPEL 8" and 6.0" MSEG
    FR - Started Jan 10th. with DTR.

For me personally it seemed to.
    Vulcan
    7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
    5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

I will say that mine got a little scary looking after I started PE, and I have had some decent gains. It used to be so happy and peaceful looking, now I have crazy veins popping out everywhere.

I didn't really notice the veins until after I had started gaining, however.

Comment

I hear you...

I am getting a fraken-penis.

Thanks!
        My Progress Thread

Stats:
        Current: BPEL 7.5", EL 7" and 5 7/8" MSEG.
        Started: EL 6" EL and 5.5" MSEG
        Goal: BPEL 8" and 6.0" MSEG
        FR - Started Jan 10th. with DTR.

Comment

I'm not really sure how to answer this, i want to say yes but im not totally sure. Seems to me that the more girth I gain I notice the veins even less, might be extra tissue not too sure.

Comment

There is also guys who have veins & guys who just don't - some people will never be veiny no matter what size they are.
            Vulcan
            7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
            5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

For me the veins that I had started to get bigger and then I started noticing the little veins getting bigger. Veins, larger flaccid hang, then length and next came girth, and now I'm getting larger/more veins again. As it stands now, (please note pun), when erect my soldier just looks bigger not freaky, (well at least so far).
              ​The enemy of good is not bad
              The enemy of good is better

Comment

Am experiencing mad vein growth myself; dialation of the blood vessels are generally a sign of increased blood flow similar to a gym "pump".

I say similar and not same for a reason, for one, the penis isn't a muscle, secondly, its a penis (REALLY?! Tell us more Mr Science!), which doesn't act like any other part of the anatomy when it comes to blood flow, vascularity etc, so there's different implications of vein growth.

I do however suspect its a good sign, I do sit on the toilet and notice extra veins here and there, and what used to be small veins are now growing larger, actually there's one on the right side that's shown up in the last few weeks that is ridiculously big and giving my boy a "freaky" appearance also.

I'm also noticing a better, longer and plump flacid hang; I think its logical to assume that extra vein growth COUPLED WITH other positive PIs such as those listed above are what we should be excited about when it comes to vein growth. I'm not an expert nor do I have any evidence, however I'd gander a guess its a good sign.
                I'm not gay, but sometimes, I look at my penis and I think, yeah... that looks pretty good.

Comment

I want my penis to look like this guy's arm
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by phallic1 View Post

I wonder... is that a medical condition? Or did he just start a crazy steroid cycle and do nothing but grip exercises 3 days a week?

Comment

Just the juice
                      Attached Files

Comment

holy shit he is about to explode! hahaha
                        Started 07-november-2010

Measurement (NBP)
                        Lenght: 6.4''
                        Girth: 4.8''

Next measure date: 07-februari-2011

Comment

Originally posted by phallic1 View Post
                          You made me click on that with mind control. Damn you. I definately think there's a point where you just need to stop lifting weights, and it's if you start looking like that. There's no amount of bulk strength that's worth looking like that much of a freak...

Comment

Working...
                          X