Cant keep erection when jelqing!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant keep erection when jelqing!!!!

This is frustrating! I feel like I cant get a proper routine as after about 12 slow jelqs I have lost my erection.

After about 5 sets [Around 50 jelqs] I cant get it back up because little guy is exhausted!

I have, however, started getting night wood again for the first time in ages. So is 50 jelqs possibly enough for me?! As this is an indicator its working?!

Please helP!!!!

I would have thought 50 is enough yes, if he's exhausted then don't force more. And you're having positive PI's so all looks well! Congrats!
    Foreskins are friends.

Comment

Originally posted by aidan784 View Post
      I would have thought 50 is enough yes, if he's exhausted then don't force more. And you're having positive PI's so all looks well! Congrats!
      Okay thankyou for putting my mind at rest!

Comment

The nightly wood is definitely a good thing. However, you are jelqing in order to increase your girth and perhaps add a little length in the process. The question then is are you seeing girth gains? If not you may not be doing enough jelqs which then means losing your erection level is a bad thing. I always advise people that if they masturbate frequently to cut back. The hornier you feel when doing your jelqing routine, naturally the easier it is to maintain a decent erection level. The other question then is what erection level are you after? Anything between 50%-70% is nearly perfect, anymore than that and you are putting your pride and joy at risk, especially since you are new at this. Doing sets of V's and regular jelqs helps break up the monotony of just doing one kind. Also, keep distractions at a minimum. If every time you hear a noise you think someone is walking in on you, that certainly won't help. Concentrate on how good it feels as you jelq. JP's program calls for three sets of 30 V's and 50 regular jelqs, for a total of 240.
        FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
        The Ultimate V (The UV)
        Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
        Heated Bundled LAS
        Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

I find that using earplugs helps me avoid distractions, many times i have tried to do a workout and my parents came knocking at the door asking me if i wanted a cup of tea - lol
          Starting stats : BPEL 6.25" NBPEL 5.6" EG 4.8"
          Current stats : BPEL 7" NBPEL 6.25" EG 5"
          Main Goal : BPEL 7.5" NBPEL 6.75" EG 5.5"

Comment

Working...
          X