Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A little help from my friends... (longish post)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little help from my friends... (longish post)

I have been on the PE bandwagon for quite awhile now, on and off for many years - but only been really dedicated for the last 8 months or so. I need some advice.

After little gains with JP's routine, and getting some help from Big Al for the last 4 months I still haven't really seen much in the way of gains. I might have gone 0.2" in length in the last 8 months but when dealing with such small measurements I'm not convinced it isn't just a measurement anomaly. Nothing at all in the way of girth as yet.

Just a quick rehash on my current routine.

Warm Up (in shower)
    tension stretches x 10
    Side-to-Side stretch (upto 400 per session now)
    tension stretches x 10
    5 days on 2 days off
    Also do 3 days a week of erect squeezes (3 x 15) and 2 x 10 mins of pumping @ 5hg

Not sure about rest days - I have to force myself to take them, we all know bib was never one to promote rest days and his theory as to why does seem valid although I have been taking at least 2 days a week off.

No gains at all in the last 4 months - maybe 0.1 but it seems to fluctuate so that may not be accurate.

I'm not saying I'm quitting or becoming disillusioned with PE because I have almost a full inch from when I started many years ago so I know it works and works well, I guess I just expected a little more progress since I've been so dedicated this year. Just really want some advice from people that have broken through this kind of thing and kept gaining. Should I take a decon break? Should I do a shocking routine? What should I do to break through this and keep gaining?!?!?!
    Last edited by m0ses; 12-21-2010, 06:55 PM.
    Restart: May 2010 - BPEL: 6.8/EG: 5.2
    ST Goal: BPEL: 7.5/EG: 5.5
    Progress: Nov 2010 - (BPEL: 7.0/EG: 5.2)
    My Progress

Do jelqs. Then when you've done them do some more jelqs. Don't stop until you see gains, and make sure you to them right, your glans should get big and hard when your grip slides up your penis.
    BPEL 6.75 (+.25)
    EG 4.75

Goal 8x6!

"Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished" - Lao Tzu

Comment

Working...
    X