l-Arginine/RG9m2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• l-Arginine/RG9m2

I am new here. I ran a google search on l-Arginine and this discussion came up. I have been in nutrition and health for 16 years and have been using Dr. Ann De Wees Allen's formula, RG9m2, for the last 2 years. I personally have seen my blood sugar and blood pressure stablize and remain normal. The first night I took the full dosage it felt like it was running through my veins. It took me awhile to go to sleep but when I woke up I was up. Felt great no ohmygod it is morning feeling, no pain, and full of energy. All pain and stiffness I was experiencing was gone. I sleep like a baby. I can change my exercise program without any pain or stiffness. I have several friends with awesome testimonies just using this one product. We have had several people see results in just days.

Dr. Ann De Wees Allen has all kinds of research 24 years, 250,000 cases studies and a 15 statement patent from the U.S. Check out her websites.

www.drallenresearch.com
    Dr. Ann de Wees Allen
    L-ArginineM2 | L-Arginine | Arginine | larginine
    Arg Bone Matrix
    Human Sports Performance | HSP | HSP Certification

You sound more like a news release from the Doc and less like an "honest" testimonial.
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

I have been helping people for years with health isssues and when you find something that works you want to share it and find out why it works. Everything that is stated in the research of l-Arginine including enlargement, ciruculation and increased sexual performance is being reported from this formula RG9m2. I just happened upon the discussion from the search and knew I could answer some questions.

Comment

Didn't see any site to buy RG9m2...any help in this...thanks

Comment

low, I have a question: Is there any published articles in scientific journals that back the claims on those sites? If so, can you link them for me?

Thank you!
          "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

L-Arginine/Nitric Oxide/HGH/IGF ...

l-Arginine is the only precusor to nitric oxide in the body. You can search nobel prize for nitric oxide and find all kinds of info. Here are just a few of the links I was able to find. Any time you increase circulation you will reap the benefits. Human Growth Hormone is also a result of l-Arginine in the body and as the patent states RG9m2 helps the body to release its own HGH. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2006 Feb;91(2):477-84. Epub 2005 Dec 6.

[Nobel prize in Medicine and Physiology 1998 for t...[Ned Tijdschr Geneeskd. 1998] - PubMed Result

l-Arginine is a precursor of nitric oxide, which causes blood vessel relaxation (vasodilation). Preliminary evidence suggests that arginine may be useful in the treatment of medical conditions that are improved by vasodilation, such as angina, atherosclerosis, coronary artery disease, erectile dysfunction, heart failure, intermittent claudication/peripheral vascular disease, and vascular headache. Arginine also stimulates protein synthesis and has been studied for wound healing, bodybuilding, enhancement of sperm production (spermatogenesis), and prevention of wasting in people with critical illness. Arginine (L-arginine) - MayoClinic.com

Probing Erectile Function: S-(2-Boronoethyl)-L-Cysteine Binds to Arginase as a Transition State Analogue and Enhances Smooth Muscle Relaxation in Human Penile Corpus Cavernosum,

CONCLUSIONS: This pilot study shows that the on-demand oral administration of the L-arginine glutamate 6g and 6 mg yohimbine combination is effective in improving erectile function in patients with mild to moderate ED. It appears to be a promising addition to first-line therapy for ED.PMID: 12074777 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Efficacy and safety of a novel combination of L-ar...[Eur Urol. 2002] - PubMed Result

Oral L-arginine improves cardiovascular function and reduces myocardial ischemia in coronary artery patients

PUBLISHED CLINICAL ABSTRACT BELOW
            Tapiero H, Mathe G, Couvreur P, Tew KD.
            Faculte de pharmacie, universite de Paris, CNRS UMR 8612, 5, rue Jean-Baptiste-Clement, 94200 Chatenay-Malabry, France. [email protected]
            L-Arginine (Arg) is classified as an essential amino acid for birds, carnivores and young mammals and a conditionally essential amino acid for adults. It is converted by arginase to L-ornithine, a precursor of polyamines and urea, which is important in the urea cycle. Arg serves as a precursor for creatine, which plays an essential role in the energy metabolism of muscle, nerve and testis and accounts for Arg catabolism and for the synthesis of agmatine and proteins. Via its ability to increase growth hormone secretion it influences immune function. Depending on nutritional status and developmental stage, normal plasma Arg concentrations in humans and animals range from 95 to 250 micromol/l. Systemic or oral Arg administration has been shown to improve cardiovascular function and reduce myocardial ischemia in coronary artery disease patients. It reduces blood pressure and renal vascular resistance in essential hypertensive patients with normal or insufficient renal function. Although Arg plasma concentrations are not altered in hypercholesterolemic individuals, oral or intravenous Arg administration can reverse endothelial dysfunction in hypercholesterolemic patients and in cigarette smokers. The main importance of Arg is attributed to its role as a precursor for the synthesis of nitric oxide (NO), a free radical molecule that is synthesized in all mammalian cells from L-Arg by NO synthase (NOS). NO appears to be a major form of the endothelium-derived relaxing factor (EDRF). NO and EDRF share similar chemical and pharmacological properties and are derived from the oxidation of a terminal guanidine group of L-Arg. Various mechanisms have been implicated in the defect in vascular relaxation. These include, increased diffusional barrier for NO, L-Arg depletion, altered levels of reactive oxygen, inactivation of NO by superoxide anions (O2-). The independent reactions of O2-, NO and their reaction yielding peroxynitrite are critical in the initiation and maintenance of the atherosclerotic state and contribute to the defect in vasorelaxation. NO also plays a role as a neurotransmitter, mediator of immune response and as signaling molecule. The NO synthesized by iNOS in macrophages contributes to their cytotoxic activity against tumor cells, bacteria and protozoa.

ClinicalAbstractSamples

Human Growth Hormone Human Growth Hormone and L-Arginine

Growth Hormone Secretagogue Supplements: Do They Reverse Aging in Patients Over Age 40? | Dynamic Chiropractic | Find Articles at BNET.com

Comment

The only place to purchase it is at Competitive Edge Solutions.

Start slow with 1/2 a scoop and slowly increase to 2 scoops per night. Follow the protocol for the night time dosage for all the benefits.

Those with high blood sugar and high blood pressure MUST keep a very close watch on their numbers. They can come down in just a day or two. We have had this happen with a few people. Others it may take longer but they must be aware of it.

protocol from www.argm2.com/Q&A.htm

For the NIGHT-TIME dose, no foods, supplements, or anything other than water should be ingested 2 hours prior to taking 2 scoops of L-ARGININE M2 at bedtime. The NIGHT-TIME dose requires 2 scoops, not 1 scoop, as 1 scoop will not elicit anti-aging benefits. Taking 1 scoop at night will only provide the DAYTIME benefits, and not the NIGHT-TIME benefits. Ingesting foods, beverages (except water), and any supplement, within 2 hours of taking the NIGH-TIME dose, will block anti-aging benefits.

NIGHT-TIME DOSE EXAMPLE

7:00 PM Dinner
              9:00 PM Snack
              11:00 PM 2 scoops L-ARGININE M2
              Sleep11:30 PM

lowglycemic
              Last edited by lowglycemic; 01-25-2008, 12:54 AM. Reason: Night Time Protocol was not clear

Comment

Yah remek the person sounds kinda spammy, well we'll see...

Comment

Red: Definitely "spammy." Sounds like hogwash to me.

Comment

Well its not my problem if you're uncomfortable with that word, Mr.Penchant

Comment

Hey Red: Did you get my PM?

Comment

Just sent you a reply regarding the book remek. Do have anyone from Singapore that bought the book, I'd like to know because there's a rule imposed here that states that no book is to be bought unless it is not sold on any bookstores here.

Comment

Well, i found a couple more places that sell it. The damn cheapest is 64.95! Are you fucking kidding? Anyways, there is not a lot of info on this type of arginine out there at all. The only backing it has is that Dr. Allen is behind it and she is one of the most brilliant minds when it comes to l-arginine and amino acids.

Taken from Freewebs.com - Free website, free hosting, free webpage, online photo album, free blog, more!
                          "Dr. Allen is the Chief of Biomedical Research at the Glycemic Research Institute. She is a distinguished professional, Board Certified Doctor of Naturopathy with twenty years of in-depth research in the field of the glycemic index, thermogenesis, L-Arginine biochemistry, growth hormone, Orthomolecular nutrition, sports nutrition, glycosides, and nutritional anthropology."

Maybe some good stuff, but the price is waaaayyy too much for an arginine product. Besides, even if it is a godsend, you spammed it like crazy. I agree. You sound more like a sales rep than a reviewer.
                          Started ( August 2003): 5.7 X 4.8 :(
                          latest measurement ( 2/15/08) : 8.5 X 6 :D
                          Goal: 9 X 6.5 :peace:

Motivation, determination, dedication. The only thing stopping you, is you!

Comment

Whether Lowglycemic is a spammer or not, is a moot point. Nitric Oxide is a must for libido.
                            But you have to condition your system. My recommendation is:

1,000mg of L-Arginine, in a glass of orange juice, 30 minutes before eating anything in the morning. The orange juice disguises the taste and helps with the absorbtion. L-Arginine should always be taken on an empty stomach. I buy the bulk L-Arginine and use a heaping 1/4 tea spoon which is 1,500mg. I drink this and then do my rub and tug for at least 30 minutes, then have breakfast. If you overdo on this product you will wind up with the quick step (runs.)
                            So start slow with the 1,000mg. Your dick will thank you. JP

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

What the difference between starting with 1000mg instead of the usual 3000mg. What's the point of starting slow JonPop?

Comment

Working...
                              X