Nice Surprise, but a little confused

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice Surprise, but a little confused

So a couple of months ago I measured my dick hard and it was NBPEL 5.75" and MEG of 4.5".

I bought a penis pump and started looking into PE sites and used the pump here and there for a little while. I just found this site about 5 days ago and I jelqed that night, ( I had just pumped the night before), and then took a one day break four days ago. On that break day I whipped up an erection and measured my MEG and it was 4 5/8". Then two days of jelqs, stretches and some ulis, (I think they where ulis), brought me to today a rest day.

Yesterday immediately after a jelq session and 10 minutes of edging I measured a BPEL of 6.5" and an MEG of essentially 5". I was really impressed, this was progress to scare the wife with!!

The weird thing is today is my rest day and I whipped up a stiff dick and measured MEG and it was still 5". I was really happy with that but I had expected it to drop down closer to the 4 and 5/8" I had just 4 days ago.

Is this normal, abnormal? Any thoughts? I am going back on to two days of stretching and jelqs tomorrow and I am looking forward to some progress but trying not to get my hopes up for big gains.

Also, when do you guys measure? Right after jelqing or on rest days? Thanks.
    Last edited by SumGuy; 12-21-2010, 08:43 PM.
    ------------------------
    Before beginning PE, Oct2010 NBPEL 5.75" MEG 4.5"
    Dec 2010 BPEL 6.5" MEG 5" -(right after PE session)
    Jan 2013 NBPEL 6" MEG 5.25"

Yes, it's normal, they are either growth spurts or beginner gains
    The power of the mind is our strongest tool.

Comment

As All2Real said, it is normal. Congrats on the early gains!

As for measuring, you can do it whenever you want, but it's a good idea to be consistent. So for example, if you measure after PEing, you should try to always measure after PEing. Your dick will probably be a little bigger after PEing or edging than it would be otherwise.

Personally I usually measure after PE

Comment

Working...
      X