X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Age,injuries,masturbation ?

Hello everyone,

I'm new here,and I just have three questions that worry me :

1/ Honestly ,"injuries" : is this common ?

2/ I'm used to masturbate often(1,2 /day),how is that going to affect the gains ?

3/ I'm 24 y old isn't late for me ?

Start : 23/12/10 : NBPEL : 5.9" EG 5.7"
    Routine : warm-up(7-10min),jelq (100),stretching (U,D,R,L,O) X2 sets.

Short term goal: 6.9" x 6" NBPEL

PS: sorry for my english.
    Start 23/12/10 : NPB 6"X5.7"
    23/01/11 : ?
    23/02/11 : ?
    23/03/11 : ?
    1.goal: NPB 6.5"X?"

2.goal: NPB 7"X?"
    Long term Goal: NPB 8 x 6.5

1. NOPE if you take it easy.
    2. MAYBE you may need to cut back a bit.
    3. NOPE you should talk to some of our older members.
    Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
    Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
    Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
    http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

The forum might give you the impression that the injuries are something frequent but it's only a bias due to the fact that the guys who injure themselves are more likely to post on the forum for help than the guys who are just fine. Have a look on the forum page: there are everyday a ration of generally 500 members connected and 5000 visitors. If you consider that all these people practice PE and have a look at the number who report injuries through posts, you'll understand that it's quite unfrequent.
      Keep in mind that injuries happen in most cases to beginners who want to go too far too soon, practicing advanced exercises when they are not ready for them or using too much strength to practice the exercises... If you're patient and careful, everything will be fine, especially if you learn to listen to your body through PIs...
      About masturbation the way it could harm is by leading you to overtraining in conjunction with PE. So as NP suggested, cutting it a bit could be a good idea, or at least prefer edging to masturbation, it's great for stamina...
      Age is not an issue, look at the stories of members like kingpole or going411by7... I started myself at 29 and have good results so far.
      Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

I'll answer # 3. You're never too old to gain and have success. I started at age 64.

Comment

@NP97

Code:
           2.  MAYBE you may need to cut back a bit.
          Thank you for your answer,and that's what I'll do :-)

@normalguy

Code:
          The forum might give you the impression that the injuries are something frequent but it's only a bias due to the fact that the guys who injure themselves are more likely to post on the forum for help than the guys who are just fine. Have a look on the forum page: there are everyday a ration of generally 500 members connected and 5000 visitors. If you consider that all these people practice PE and have a look at the number who report injuries through posts, you'll understand that it's quite unfrequent.
          Keep in mind that injuries happen in most cases to beginners who want to go too far too soon, practicing advanced exercises when they are not ready for them or using too much strength to practice the exercises... If you're patient and careful, everything will be fine, especially if you learn to listen to your body through PIs...
          Thank you,it reassures me!

@going411by7

Code:
           		 		I'll answer # 3.  You're never too old to gain and have success. I started at age 64.
          it's nice to know that congratulations !

it took you 7 years without stopping ?

Thank you all !
          Start 23/12/10 : NPB 6"X5.7"
          23/01/11 : ?
          23/02/11 : ?
          23/03/11 : ?
          1.goal: NPB 6.5"X?"

2.goal: NPB 7"X?"
          Long term Goal: NPB 8 x 6.5

Comment

Working...
          X