Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weighted Kegels - Experience doing/success?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weighted Kegels - Experience doing/success?

Hi all - I'm a new user, just signed up and would like a bit of feedback concerning my Kegel exercises.

Looking back I realized I did them w/weights before even knowing what I was doing -leave a 14 yr old alone in a house w/an internet connect. long enough, SOMETHING will end up happening to his member

Long story short, I put weights in a sock, tied the neck end in a loop and started lifting w/my member, initially for kicks, until I was shooting off 6/7 feet ahead of myself after only a month or two. I was doing it every day simply to intensify my masturbating - ignorant of the strength/endurance gains - and have recently started exercising like this again, 13 yrs later.

In only 3 weeks of 'lifting' an average of 3-4 days a week, my erection is VERY noticeably harder. I rarely stroke to ejaculation, so I can't report any distance changes, and length/girth are of course unaffected. As I progress through the sets and my PC muscle fatigues it takes an extra minute or two to gain a firm enough erection to do the next set. In between sets I remove the sock.

I mostly lift in a Pull-Hold-Release fashion, but sometimes take out some weight and do rapid pulls resulting in a 'bouncing' effect of my erection (but under control - where the sinkers' weight doesn't force my penis to bend excessively), do smaller 'bounces' at the highest elevation I can pull the sock up to, or simply do static holds at the peak contraction.

However, I'd like to know if anyone has utilized this form of Kegels - either short or long term, and any beneficial/malevolent effects they've experienced. Here are the details of my sessions:

Equipment: 1 long tube sock ,neck looped around and duct taped. Small hole cut directly below tape to put lead fishing sinker weights in (8oz & 3oz increments).

Exercise: Warm up w/5-10 min reading erotica and flexing PC casually throughout. W/full erection, place sock about 1in up from base of shaft and lift 8-10 times, holding for a peak contraction before lowering as slowly as possible. Approx 7-10 sets completed in ~50 min. Total current weight:3lb 4oz
    Attached Files

And I've forgotten to mention - there are actually 3 registered patented devices last I checked to do exactly what my Hanes sock does just fine. I've never seen any of them for sale anywhere but also curious if anyone's used them before and what their comments may be.

Comment

I've done Kegels while stretching or hanging for quite some time. The "towel raise" has one drape a towel over his erection and Kegel it up and down. All basically the same thing, I think.

Some guys do claim to have gained with these types of exercises and with edging.

Comment

Thanks for the reply - but I was specifically wondering about adding more weight than a towel, even wet can provide.

That and I haven't found out yet, but seen the term a few times in the forums - what is "edging"

Comment

Members reading this note, that this exercise should be worked up to and can result in injury if not conditioned.

Yes this is a vary on towel raise and a powerfull exercise for pelvic floor strength. Be sure you are conditioned enough for weight increments.
          Edging is like masturbation except the goal is not to ejaculate. Some are aimed at increasing stamina, some at developing dry orgasm and male multi orgasm and some at penis size increase.

Comment

Thanks for the definition on edging Pegasus. And yes, it must be worked up to - I used to pull ~5lbs in high school when I did it consistently over 8 mo., but I started out at less than 1lb - and that was a consistent effort 5 days a week, over 32 weeks.

Originally posted by redbear52 View Post
            I've done Kegels while stretching or hanging for quite some time. The "towel raise" has one drape a towel over his erection and Kegel it up and down. All basically the same thing, I think.

Some guys do claim to have gained with these types of exercises and with edging.
            I can personally attest to having increased my stamina through what you call 'edging' to a degree where almost every female I've been with has commented about it. It's been effortless, which, to be honest, some women raved about it (mostly older women) whereas others seemed to take it as a lack of arousal/lack of attraction to them (exclusively younger women), so, mixed results there. Principle of diminishing returns I suppose.

Comment

Lol pial , yes I have had mixed results also but these days they tell me when they want the session to end.

Comment

What weight should I start with?

I have been doing kegels for a long time and my muscles seem to need an extra push now?
                "Todays preparation determines tomorrow's achievement."

Comment

Start as light as possible and just work it up over time .
                  i also advise guys doing towel raise to do reverse towel raise.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                    Start as light as possible and just work it up over time .
                    i also advise guys doing towel raise to do reverse towel raise.
                    Thanks Peg for the head's up!

I think starting with about 5oz should be good and working up slowly. Thinking of sets and rep?

I do towel raises and reverse kegels already.

Comment

Welcome to the Gym. Wow such a simple device, thanks for sharing. How long did you do weighted kegels for and what type of results did you get?

Comment

Originally posted by pial View Post
                        Total current weight:3lb 4oz
                        Which converts into roughly 1.45KG! Isnt that a lot of weight to put on you cock? Even though you have returned to this exercise after 13 years and only been doing it for three weeks?

Comment

This is an old thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Novajelqer View Post
                            Welcome to the Gym. Wow such a simple device, thanks for sharing. How long did you do weighted kegels for and what type of results did you get?
                            I don't do them now - due to my fiance being convinced my stamina's been increased and I don't cum often bc of the lifting (despite me telling her I've always been like that), BUT I usually did them consistently - an average of 2-3x weekly for many months at a time. My philosophy was the same as when I lift in the (regular) gym - it's a muscle, designed to do work, and can do said work when made stronger. As long as there is no pain (which I never encountered), then why stop?

I've always experienced the usual muscle soreness - hence only 2-3x weekly, and usu. didn't masturbate in between those days as not to fatigue the PC muscle and other pelvic floor muscles too much.

As for results, my erections get REAL firm, REAL fast when I start lifting. I'm sure it's due to the same muscle that holds mini-me up and hardens him when I flex it being, itself, a stronger, firmer, bigger muscle. And that was something I noticed as well - it got bigger. Not ridiculously so, but big enough that I was aware for the first time that i was sitting on it.

The MAIN result though - when I was with a woman and about to come, I didn't have to think of baseball or naked grandmothers to hold back - a long, hard, maintained flex of my PC muscle would stop my ejaculate. My dick would go a little soft, but then I'd get hard again when I got back to business.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                              This is an old thread.
                              Funny you say that Pegasus - PEGyms just randomly emailed me my 'weekly' digest after 2 years.

Not criticizing - the interface looks a lot slicker now actually, and I presume the thread email must be new functionality. Either way, I'm still happy to contribute.

Comment

Working...
                              X