Wife - "Why Does Your Dick Look Bigger"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wife - "Why Does Your Dick Look Bigger"

The wife and I were taking a shower together last night.

She said why does your dick look bigger. I said I told you I was doing PE exercises.

She then said, Yeah, but I thought your were kidding, I didn't think it would work, it looks so thick.

It was the first time in four months she noticed. So, I guess I am getting there. It's funny, now that she noticed she has brought it up like three times.
    My Progress Thread

Stats:
    Current: BPEL 7.5", EL 7" and 5 7/8" MSEG.
    Started: EL 6" EL and 5.5" MSEG
    Goal: BPEL 8" and 6.0" MSEG
    FR - Started Jan 10th. with DTR.

Congratulations! Must feel great, bet that means more than readings on a ruler?

Think this has more of a place in the success forum maybe. Mods?
    Foreskins are friends.

Comment

Congrats buddy! I'm a noob here so this gives me confidence!

Originally posted by danvers View Post

She said why does your dick look bigger. I said I told you I was doing PE exercises.

She then said, Yeah, but I thought your were kidding, I didn't think it would work, it looks so thick.

It was the first time in four months she noticed. So, I guess I am getting there. It's funny, now that she noticed she has brought it up like three times.

Comment

This should keep you going for a while.
        VRSelector is a directory with adult vr videos. You get to test videos from multiple places before you decide to pay for a subscription.

Comment

Originally posted by danvers View Post

LOL! This is GREAT! Since I told my gf a little about what I was doing, we've had the conversation at least a half-dozen times since. And each time she says "so how big do you think you may get?" And then she laughs as if to say "wow - I can't wait to see it again!"
          Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
          "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Very nice. We call that positive reinforcement. Sounds like you'll be here for awhile.
            28 year old Romanian in St. Louis. 8=========D

Current:
            • BPEL: 8.25"
            • MG: 5.75"

Goal:
            • BPEL: 9"
            • MG: 6.5"

My pictures:

https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...bums-back.html

Comment

Thanks!

I find PE a little addicting. I look forward to my workouts. I have only missed one workout in 4-months.

Having the wife notice, just makes me more motivate.

I didn't think I would gain so early. I expected to give it a solid 6-months effort either way.
              My Progress Thread

Stats:
              Current: BPEL 7.5", EL 7" and 5 7/8" MSEG.
              Started: EL 6" EL and 5.5" MSEG
              Goal: BPEL 8" and 6.0" MSEG
              FR - Started Jan 10th. with DTR.

Comment

Congratulations!
                You have a very lucky wife!

Comment

That's really motivating danvers, thanks for sharing.

Comment

Yeah, and the eye candy will get better and better. My flaccid is "obscene!" So is my bulge. He, he, he. I catch the Mrs. eyeing it regularly. It does stroke the male ego.

Comment

I love these threads where the woman starts to notice.
                      STATS:
                      Start (Aug '10) -- BPEL 6" x 6" -- BPFSL 5.75" x 3.5"

GOAL:
                      BPEL 7.5" x 6.5"
                      :rolleyes:

Comment

Nice man!

thanks!

even though i've grown an inch, this gives me confidence to keep going!
                        A Bigger Beginning w/ Dante311 - Log
                        NEW LOG!

May '15 - 6.9" BP
                        GOAL - 7.5 BP

Comment

Cpngrats OP And i share your sentiment on PE. A few days ago my wife and I were naked and getting ready to go out for Xmas eve... She looks over at me and says "You have a really nice cock!"

That compliment right there is the reason I started PE. She is amazed that my flacid size is now exactly the same as my original bpel and eg.

Some pluses and minuses in her eyes:
                          Plus-I completely fill her when we have intercourse- after 3 kids she was feeling a little stretched out and was integral in wanting me to start PE!
                          Minus-due to my girth her jaw hurts when she gives me oral and she can't deep throat me anymore
                          Plus-naked she loves the visual improvement and so do I.
                          Minus-my bulge in my jeans and underwear is noticeable and "ridiculous" - not really a minus to me lol
                          Plus-the longer length and flexibility has opened up new positions
                          Minus-Doggy style now hurts her a bit
                          Plus-my stamina and sexual drive is through the roof
                          Minus-she gets sore and needs a break sometimes

She actually wants me to stop right where I am but she also supports and wants me to meet the goals I set for myself, in the past few months I have gained a good bit of length and girth and she has been taking it fine and enjoying it(she doesn't realize it but her vagina is adapting as well- I'll keep going till I get a firm "please stop it"
                          carcajou
                          Last edited by carcajou; 12-27-2010, 02:52 PM.
                          4/1/2010 Beginning BPEL-6.2"/EG-5.2"
                          Current BPEL-8.75"/EG-6.5"
                          Goal- BPEL-9.0"/EG-6.5"

Comment

Since my gf and I are apart for the holidays, we've been doing quite a bit of texting over the last few days (thankfully we'll be able to spend a couple days together tomorrow and Wednesday before she has to leave again ) and she's been asking more questions about 'those exercises.' I got a little bold and asked her if she wanted to 'assist' me on day, she declined and said she'd rather enjoy the fruits of MY labor! LOL! I also asked her about her comments about not wanting me to get too big cause I was already more than enough for her. She said I was plenty big but had no desire to stifle anything that would make our great sex life even greater. She did mention though that she'd let me know when I needed to back off if things got too uncomfortable for her.

So even though she doesn't know the full extent of my PE, I'm glad we're able to share in this a little and that I have her 'approval.' Pretty good feeling
                            Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
                            "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

This thread has made me want to re-start my own quest after 2 months of hell with my career recently!!!! Merry xmas everyone and may 2011 be your happiest new year ever!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X