Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How temporary/permanent are the ffects of PE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How temporary/permanent are the ffects of PE?

Obviously, just like anyother part of the body, if it isn't used it deteriorates over time. But just how much do you have to keep maintenance once your gains are satisfiably met? Once a week, twice a week?... More...? less...?

Like every thing age and time will take it's toll. With the use of PE loss due to aging can be minimized. Cementing your gains comes down to a maintenance routine. "The Book" recommends doing two or three minutes of jelqs every day or so, or doing a light penile exercising workout once or twice a week, to maintain gains and more importantly, penis health. It is further stated that some men quit PE and never lost a millimeter after ten years. Generally, what ever you gained three or more months ago is yours to keep.
    ​The enemy of good is not bad
    The enemy of good is better

Comment

I would never expect any body part to maintain anything if you quit altogether. I don't think any of us can pin a number on what a basic maintenance program will consist of. When I stop going at the rate I am, I am going to try to maintain my same girth routine as now, but instead of three sets taking 30 minutes, cutting it back to one set, perhaps two times a week. Fact is it feels good to do, so maybe I will do it more often, but that will be my starting point. That might be fine for me, or I might find it isn't enough, time will tell.
      FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
      The Ultimate V (The UV)
      Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
      Heated Bundled LAS
      Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

I does seem true that gains which were recently made are quickly lost if one stops. I have read a lot of posts from guys who took up PE, did it for 3 to 6 months, had some reasonable gains, and the gains all went away when they stopped. Some of these guys find that they quickly get these gains back if they restart.

Guys who have done PE and made considerable gains over a long period of time seem to lose a portion of those gains, but not all, if they stop cold turkey. I recall one fellow from Thunder's Place who had made very substantial gains over a long time. He stopped PE and observed his size as an experiment. As I recall, his size remained stable for nearly two years, but then he started to lose size.

Like most things in PE, I expect everyone will be a little different in this regard.

Comment

Working...
        X