hmmm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hmmm

I remember reading about Jelqing etc over 10 years ago, I think Tom Hubbard page. I goofed around with the exercises for a few months no gains really and but defo hard erections, but then again I was young too. I also think I forced the issue and have a few freckles/spots on there that have not gone away. From what I read these are bust capillaries however I was under the impression that they should have gone away but they are still there. So not sure if this is something to worry about. My junk still works.

Having found this Forum am considering giving it a run of 6 months I hope.
    To be honest part of me is still somewhat skeptical, even after having read through most of what I can. I would have to say that it feels like it is not possible, mentally in my head.

Am 34 -
    I measure about 5.2 ish. So am not overly impressed with myself.
    I wonder what is realistic for someone at this level as for as gains?
    2 would be great, but then not so sure if that is realistic.
    Been reading the success stories etc.

I know it is a considerable time and effort, so am trying to put myself in the right frame of mind etc to make time for this.

ANY FEEDBACK is appreciated.
    CURRENT STATS: DEC 28 2010
    BPFSL - 5.5 - // BPEL - 5.5 - Girth 4.75 // Fl - 3 FG - 4

Well you seem quite down! That was the most depressing thread I read all day.Well it really wasn't that depressing but I said that for effect! Now that I have your attention this pe stuff does work.What do you need to do? Well it really isn't all that hard but you'd be amazed at how many guys can screw up something so simple.First do some reading.Then get over to the beginners forum and read the beginners routine.Do it for 90 days to condition yourself and then you'll be ready for other exercises. Try doing it , not for 6 months, but for a year and I just bet you'll be quite happy! Oh so you want to bet me huh? Alright, you be consistent with pe for one year and if you make no gains than I will buy you your favorite box of cookies.If you do make gains, and you will, you have to not only have to buy me my favorite box of cookies but you have to get on here and tell everyone I'm the greatest moderator going! Fair deal? Okay welcome to the gym and get to work!
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

If you had a significant amount of blood leak from burst capillaries you might well have had hemosiderin deposition in the dermis which can be permanent. I would start off very gently and proceed slowly. It seems the the "red spots" (petechiae) become much less frequent as people become conditioned to the exercises.

Not everyone who tries PE gains. Some don't stick with it very long, but there are those who have persisted diligently for long periods of time without gain, so it is not a given. My feeling is that for most guys, it is just barely possible to enlarge the penis through physical manipulation and still preserve function. A few years ago, if asked I would have said it wasn't possible at all.

Those guys who don't gain may have tougher tissue than normal. Those who gain quickly may have collagenous tissue less resistant to deformation. Some feel that older men on average have more potential for gains since their tissue is less resistant to deformation. Those guys who have gained huge amounts may not only have tissue less resistant to deformation, but also the time, determination, and single-mindedness to have devoted enormous energy to PE over long periods of time.

Quite a few men have gained an inch in length. I gained an inch and a half within a few years. A significant number have gained 2" or more, but most of them have invested years of effort. If you went from 5.2" to 6.2" or 6.7" it would probably have a significant impact on how you feel.

Comment

Cup82- Thanks for the pick me up! Yeah it's always in the back of my mind and am always in the deal with it vs can I really do something about it mode. Would be nice to put this issue to bed. BTW I like chococalte chip cookies and raisin ones as well. Shit and if I do make gains, I will be making you a digital alter ok?

redbear52 - yeah there was a time where I really forced the issue, what can I say - young dumb and full of come.

If got to 7, I can not begin to describe what I would feel. I don't know why but its just how it is for me.

Thanks for your advice and support gentlemen..

Comment

You will get out of it what you put into it.It takes time!
          The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

I think it's worth a shot. It's better than doing nothing and I don't want to be thinking the same thing as I am a year from know so am going to put everything into it.
            I think for me the key will be steady and consistent.

Thanks again.

Just finished reading the beginner threads etc. Looks like I will be starting with Jp's routine.

Thanks again, will keep it posted.

Comment

I have the same metal issues. Sometimes I wonder if I'm not doing it correctly, or if I'm not doing enough, or doing too much, etc. But for me it's still too early to tell if it's gonna work for me or not.

Comment

No worries, that is the way things go. I read about jelqing on the elitefitness forums about 8 years ago, brushed it off as nonsense. About two years ago I found Betterman searching for something unrelated to PE and it piqued my interest. Been PEing for two years now and started with about what you have. Now I am about 6 inches erect, but a hardgainer, you may gain faster. Take it slow and carefully. 7 inches is doable, I am not giving up on it, but it will take time and a bit of mental anguish at times. Stay the course. I highly suggest when coming off the JP 90 day, or what ever starter routine you are on, hiring Big Al for at least a month to get a routine based on your needs, then take that info and build from there on your own. Good luck.
                My progress notes

Goal: approx 7.25 EL x 5.7 EG - Length for me, Girth for her:biggrin1:

Comment

Thanks Downlow. Appreciate the feedback.

Guess I'll find out what kinda gainer I am.

Comment

wrong section to post my progress
                    woodywood
                    Last edited by woodywood; 01-01-2011, 05:39 PM. Reason: wrong section

Comment

Working...
                    X