Do I have Dry Orgasm?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do I have Dry Orgasm?

So I an reach the PONR then then go over but hold it like I am holding pee. I get the contractions and everything but the soldiers do not leave the base.
    Is this correct or is this called Edging?
    CURRENT STATS: DEC 28 2010
    BPFSL - 5.5 - // BPEL - 5.5 - Girth 4.75 // Fl - 3 FG - 4

From what you describe that sounds exactly like a dry orgasm (DO). You feel the orgasm, but no semen is ejaculated, right?

Comment

Yea. From what I had read ages ago orgasm happens in two stages. THe contractions which push out the sperm. SO you still have the contractions but you just hold a mother of a kegel and it stops it from releasing. Not sure if this is healthy etc. Just learnt to do it ages ago and can still do it.

But from what I had been perusing on here it seems different way, ie you do not go past the PONR?

Comment

That's definitely a DO, lucky you!

For edging and ballooning (stamina exercises), some consider it more beneficial not to go past the PONR. Going past the PONR is what causes the orgasm though, so for those learning to DO or practicing DO, you do go past it.

Comment

Congratulations!
          KABOOM!
          Pirate Diplomacy:
          The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Was that your congratulatory canon-firing from the Phallic Avenger, Pirate? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Pry View Post
              Was that your congratulatory canon-firing from the Phallic Avenger, Pirate? lol
              Aye, matie, that it war!
              YARRR!
              Pirate Diplomacy:
              The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

lol...

thanks gentlemen.

I am starting my PE regimen. Looks like I got one part figured out already!

Comment

That's great woody, achieving DO is something to be proud of as many (including me) still struggle with it! Good luck to you

Comment

Originally posted by Pry View Post
                    For edging and ballooning (stamina exercises), some consider it more beneficial not to go past the PONR. Going past the PONR is what causes the orgasm though, so for those learning to DO or practicing DO, you do go past it.
                    Huh? I do my PE sessions standing up, so when I get to PONR I get the type of orgasm that would make you stand on your toes, and just do a standard kegel then - one mother of a DO.

But HOW can you go past PONR and get DO?
                    Future owner of a glorious cock.

I'll call it, the thunder dragon.

Comment

To get a DO in effect you go through the ponr without ejaculation, it is just a descripition.

Comment

Oh, now I understand haha. yes, I have done that.
                        Future owner of a glorious cock.

I'll call it, the thunder dragon.

Comment

thanks Pry...

Comment

I have another question about DO. It seems (from research) that it sort of just happens? Ie. you keep going to the PONR and then backing off, then going there etc. Eventually you will automatically trigger a dry Orgasm. Is this different than going past the PONR and just holding the cum in?

Comment

I don't fully understand the question.

Comment

Working...
                              X