How to let your son in on PE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to let your son in on PE

Thanks to wanttogrow for getting a conversation started on "helping your male children" regarding would you let your son in on PE. This thread is "How to let your son in on PE" for those guys that said they want to, but don't know how to get the conversation started. This thread is for needed advice and success stories on how other members let their sons in on PE and made it through. Those without sons can contribute by discussing would you want your dad to let you in on PE, and if so, how would you want him to go about it and at what age?
    deleteduser
    Last edited by deleteduser; 01-08-2011, 09:39 AM.
    To me, there is no shame in PE. It's no different than when guys first began to lift weights/bodybuild and it was a fringe thing. Now it's mainstream.

I think a great time to bring it up would be like out taking a walk, something laid back and relaxing to help set a calmer mood. Casually bring up how exercising your body is for overall physical and mental health and non-chelantely bring up the fact that there are exercises for the penis too and that these exercises are for overall penis health and you may get a bonus of a few extra inches in the process.

Comment

Get a book called "exercising the penis."

Tell him, "Son there are some things every man is self conscious about. How big his arms are, how his hair looks, what girls think of him, and also how he stacks up with other men in the locker room. I too had these concerns, and this is what helped me."

Then give him the book. Explain to him there are things that can be done to maximize that part of his body, and the book helps explain that. Then offer your support for any questions he might have.
      Starting: 4/1/10 - bpel 6.00 x 5.00 meg
      Current: 4/1/12 - bpel 7.30 x 5.20 meg, bpfsl 8.10
      Final Goal - bpel 7.75 x 5.75 meg
      If you just read this, do 10 quick kegels

Comment

Any members' ideas of approaching the pe conversation, like how to initiate the conversation, etc.?
        To me, there is no shame in PE. It's no different than when guys first began to lift weights/bodybuild and it was a fringe thing. Now it's mainstream.

Comment

I would introduce it in a subtle way, like explain it along with masturbation and lifting weights, how both are a normal thing when you become a man.
          "I came, I saw, I conquered"- Julius Cesear

Comment

Originally posted by Stretch Armstrong View Post
            Get a book called "exercising the penis."

Tell him, "Son there are some things every man is self conscious about. How big his arms are, how his hair looks, what girls think of him, and also how he stacks up with other men in the locker room. I too had these concerns, and this is what helped me."

Then give him the book. Explain to him there are things that can be done to maximize that part of his body, and the book helps explain that. Then offer your support for any questions he might have.
            I think giving him the book "Exercising the Penis" is a great idea! I don't know if I would emphasize size as much as I would emphasize general penis health. One thing we don't want to give our sons is size complexes more than society already bombards them with.

Comment

If I had a son and he asked me about sex I would give him condoms, and tell him about the jelq, stretch, and uli. Then I would tell him they help him perform. Not a thing about an increase in size. That will be the bonus.

Comment

How would you bring it up with him though? Just out of the blue? Or wait for him to come to you first? I like the idea of introducing it during the sex talk. Kind of kills two birds with one stone!

Comment

If my son takes after me down there genetically he'll most likely research penile enlargement on his own.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfmesser View Post
                    I would introduce it in a subtle way, like explain it along with masturbation and lifting weights, how both are a normal thing when you become a man.
                    I think that's key, to make it a normal part of being a man, and talking about it like it's no different than lifting weights or masturbation. We teach our sons to be successful in school, to be the best athletes they can be, and when you think about it, PE is no different than any other exercise. Look at all of us on this forum. We made PE normal, so it IS normal for us to talk about.

Comment

Saying anything while there too youg could mess them up for sure! They could be severly insecure and messed up in the head about sex.

Comment

Originally posted by Jama View Post
                        Saying anything while there too youg could mess them up for sure! They could be severly insecure and messed up in the head about sex.
                        I agree. I think it would be best to introduce it not as a size thing, but as a penis health thing, and slowly, over time, get more into the size and sex aspects of it. Kids are exposed to a lot more these days earlier because of the Internet, TV, etc. Even the most watchful parents can't filter all of it. Guiding your son to be raised as a young man includes constant guidance on sex, girls, drugs, etc. PE would be no different.

Comment

I seem to be the only guy here who hasn't or isn't going to bring up PE to his son. But what I find interesting in this thread and the similar poll, is everyone is saying they will and how they will, but I haven't read a single response from anyone who has specifically mentioned PE to their son(s).
                          FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                          The Ultimate V (The UV)
                          Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                          Heated Bundled LAS
                          Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Yep I agree, but at which age is doing PE too young? Keeping in mind the effects of possible growth stunt and mental issues that can appear.

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
                              I seem to be the only guy here who hasn't or isn't going to bring up PE to his son. But what I find interesting in this thread and the similar poll, is everyone is saying they will and how they will, but I haven't read a single response from anyone who has specifically mentioned PE to their son(s).
                              I have a long way to go before I have a son. I doubt I will bring it up to him though. If I did intend for him to have the option of learning I would have a book or two around about PE. If he finds it and reads it then whatever.
                              I just fear people introducing it too young and causing more harm then good.

Comment

Working...
                              X