Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New and Improved Jelq videos shall I say ? Smaller file size too btw. Lol.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New and Improved Jelq videos shall I say ? Smaller file size too btw. Lol.

Here is my standing video.

I had got a lot of help from Chirk who is a senior member here from the Gym. We decided to get on skype, and he was really nice enough to give me some advice on how to perform "The Jelq" correctly. I was struggling for about 3 months now attempting to learn the technique myself and browsing throughout videos. There is so many videos on how to perform the Jelq but most don't really tend to get into too much description. To get the jelq succesfully moving you actually have to see the head of the penis swell up while you are going upwards from the very base of the shaft, and i mean from the pubic bone or else it won't be as effective and successful. The further you grip down, the better you have a chance of performing a correct jelq. Then once your hand is all the way up towards the bottom of the glans, that's when you have to switch right away with the other one. What I tend to do is as soon as I am gripping at the bottom base of my shaft and moving up, I quickly prepare my other hand at the bottom base of the shaft and try to pull down on the fat pad in order to stretch the skin so the other hand has a better time moving up against the tunica and gripping it, because that is what you are aiming for .. and DO NOT STRETCH the skin.

Enjoy my videos.

PS: Mods you can throw these up in the Jelq section if you wish to, if they are good enough. Haha. I believe these are my best ones so far as of yet. Way better than my last video.

Video 2.wmv - standing

Video 3.wmv - sitting

Notice how the head swells up, and you can actually see the color alternate.
    start
    bpel - 6.435"
    midshaft eg - 4.5"
    base eg - ???

current
    bpel -
    6.625"
    midshaft eg - 4.5"
    base eg - 4.75"

short term goal
    bpel - 7.5"
    eg - 5.25"

long term goal
    The magic 8 by 6 foo.

Anybody chiming in ?
    start
    bpel - 6.435"
    midshaft eg - 4.5"
    base eg - ???

current
    bpel -
    6.625"
    midshaft eg - 4.5"
    base eg - 4.75"

short term goal
    bpel - 7.5"
    eg - 5.25"

long term goal
    The magic 8 by 6 foo.

Comment

I think these videos can only help other members to get it right. Thanks, guys, for all your feedback and keep it coming. I don't give a shit whether other people think you are showing off your dick or whatever. The point is that we are all getting better at jelqing, one step at a time.

A lot of p.e. is about trial and error. Yes, G.P., the point of the jelq is to get as much blood as far down your shaft as you can and you were switching hands too soon. This is much improved.

Thanks, again, everyone for your feedback.
      Going411x7
      Last edited by Going411x7; 12-31-2010, 05:56 PM.

Comment

Agreed, I don't have a problem with jelqing videos. No offense, and I'm not one to talk, but it's not like he has a huge dick so I don't think he's trying to show it off
        BPEL 6.75 (+.25)
        EG 4.75

Goal 8x6!

"Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished" - Lao Tzu

Comment

There are two kinds of pics/videos. One is the "look at my wiener," one, and the other is to learn with /share with/help motivate our fellow p.e.ers. If I post my "big dick" pics, it's strictly to motivate others. And it's good to get feedback from others. It keeps it fresh, and it keeps us "in the loop" as well.

One other thing you might try,g.p., is to use the index and middle finger of your free hand to hold back the skin. Its less awkward that way.

Comment

The jelqs should be that slow ? I have been doing them at least 2wice that speed for about a year. Will i get better results if i slow it down like that ?

Comment

I was off base with my comments yesterday (I deleted the post and sent an apology to growth_problem). Actually, the sitting one was done fairly well. Maybe we should have a new section were a review board looks over summited vids to offer suggestions for improvement where needed. I bet however due to the size of all of the submissions there could be a problem for this site regarding bandwidth.
              rbi99
              Retired Moderator
              Member of the Month Nov 2017
              PEGym Hero
              Last edited by rbi99; 01-01-2011, 11:02 AM.
              FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
              The Ultimate V (The UV)
              Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
              Heated Bundled LAS
              Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
                Perhaps I was off base with my comments yesterday. Actually, the sitting one was done fairly well. However, do we really need everyone posting videos? If so, then there should be a forum for them.
                Easy way to cut down on people wanting to post videos to find out if they're doing it right would be to fix the videos here, https://www.pegym.com/free-penis-enlargement-exercises-guide/jelq-video-jelqing-video-jelquing.

Being new to this, it would be nice to at least have some proper videos showing how to properly jelq so people don't overwork it right away and get hurt. On some things, just text descriptions don't cut it.

Comment

I have spoken to Big Al about the problem with videos and that we are loosing beginners due to their not getting things correct and video's does not have all the relevant info to do it correct. Their working on the problem. I have helped many members. From any thing from their routine. Many do agree on this that video's are not supplying enough info and guidelines.

Comment

Originally posted by DemOne View Post
                    Easy way to cut down on people wanting to post videos to find out if they're doing it right would be to fix the videos here, https://www.pegym.com/free-penis-enlargement-exercises-guide/jelq-video-jelqing-video-jelquing.

Being new to this, it would be nice to at least have some proper videos showing how to properly jelq so people don't overwork it right away and get hurt. On some things, just text descriptions don't cut it.
                    Well those videos aren't really that effective or well explained to me for some reason. Like for example, before when I viewed them I couldn't see no color change, no intensity, and I had a hard time watching the individual go all the way deep down towards his Pelvic bone to grab his shaft and jelq. I'm not saying that my videos are any better, the only reason why I posted these up was just to see what kind of feedback and advice I can get. But I will stick to this routine...and see where it follows me. This weekend is my measuring day.
                    start
                    bpel - 6.435"
                    midshaft eg - 4.5"
                    base eg - ???

current
                    bpel -
                    6.625"
                    midshaft eg - 4.5"
                    base eg - 4.75"

short term goal
                    bpel - 7.5"
                    eg - 5.25"

long term goal
                    The magic 8 by 6 foo.

Comment

Just a beginner here, but I think the posters' "Video 3" is the best example. It has nothing to do with sitting or standing, but the grip he's using, in my opinion. In Video 2, his pinky fingers were closest to his torso in each rep. In Video 3, he turned his wrists so his thumb and forefinger were at his torso. This is the correct grip, I think, as you need to grip the penis as closely as possible to the base.

I also think the videos are informative, not showing off. The only improvement I could suggest is a tighter shot when making the video. Thanks.
                      Concentrating on kingpole's Beginner to Advanced Beginner Routine
                      Dec 1, 2010: BPEL 6.0"-- EG 6.5"
                      Ultimate Goal: BPEL 8.0"-- EG 6.5" (plenty of girth already)
                      Midasman's progress

Comment

As far as I'm concerned it takes some guts to post these vids, so I say kudos to you Growth! I have always thought that our jelq video on the site was way too fast(when they worked ) We are working on getting them back as we speak and who knows, maybe Remek will put the call out for guys to submit samples???

Hell I've done a worse technique before with my jelq's then he's posted, thats for sure I've inquired about the possibility of getting some newer updated vids and will let you guys know what I find out

Comment

I've always wondered how much is technique and how much is individual difference in response to PE exercises. If you look at the poll on how long it has taken guys to gain an inch, you can see there are wide variations. I don't think most of the difference is due to technique. I think most of the difference in rates of growth is due to our individual physiology and anatomy.

Comment

Originally posted by Waylander View Post
                            As far as I'm concerned it takes some guts to post these vids, so I say kudos to you Growth! I have always thought that our jelq video on the site was way too fast(when they worked ) We are working on getting them back as we speak and who knows, maybe Remek will put the call out for guys to submit samples???

Hell I've done a worse technique before with my jelq's then he's posted, thats for sure I've inquired about the possibility of getting some newer updated vids and will let you guys know what I find out
                            Man, just trying to get better and better with the Jelqs. Trying to see if they will actually begin working properly or faster with this new technique.
                            start
                            bpel - 6.435"
                            midshaft eg - 4.5"
                            base eg - ???

current
                            bpel -
                            6.625"
                            midshaft eg - 4.5"
                            base eg - 4.75"

short term goal
                            bpel - 7.5"
                            eg - 5.25"

long term goal
                            The magic 8 by 6 foo.

Comment

Thanks for posting these vids!

I agree with Waylander in that it take a lot of courage as well as a spirit of generosity to post these vids. Vid #3 was especially clear and the shot angle was perfect.
                              Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
                              X