Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Major limiting factor! Advice needed

Hey guys,

I've noticed what appears to be a major limiting factor for me. I am not sure if it's simply a part of the tunica or an insanely stubborn bundle of ligaments, but right across the top of my penis going all the way to the head is an extremely hard "cord" type thing. It honestly feels like a fat bass string and takes the vast majority of stress whenever I pull out in a flaccid state. In fact my flaccid state is pretty short since this thing hardly lets me pull out (my erection is longer). Sometimes it will even have a visible outline when I stretch out, and it is definitely not a vein.

It is my belief that this "cord" has not been weakened but rather strengthened through over a year of PE. Now, I should confess that I've never really kept with the same routine for a long time as I'm known to switch them up (i know, i know) but I don't see that factoring in very heavily to the formation of this obnoxiously hard cord. Also, it became most apparent after I experimented with hanging for a few weeks, but stopped due to.. well I don't really know why I stopped. It just seemed to take forever to get a good wrap going, attach the hanger, adjust for comfort, etc. So I went back to manual exercises, mostly stretching. Anyway, this thing hardly budges, and it seems to just be getting harder and thicker.

So other than heat, and lots of it, what types of exercises might help to budge this overly stubborn wire? I feel like my penis is getting smaller since all of the exercises I try just seem to strengthen it, inhibiting my gains! I am open to hanging again in a different position if it might budge this cord. I feel like my hands could never do it alone!

I'm in the same boat with you bud. The 'cord' can be a b*tch to deal with. I'm currently using the LengthMaster device I purchased from MOS and it seems to help. Manual stretching only took me so far; I haven't abandoned it by any means, but I supplement pretty heavily with the LengthMaster and lots and LOTS of heat. The LengthMaster allows me to do stretches (like bundles, twists and rolls) that I could never do with my hands alone. Again, for me, it seems like it's doing the job.
    Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
    "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Let me know how the LM works out for you. I have one as well, but I put it aside once I got my Bib hanger. It did seem to give an incredible stretch though where I was able to get a good 'non-resistant' pullout after my session, which actually extended to what my length goal is, which was nice to see but alas I am looking for that in an erect state.

GettinThere, what kinds of LM exercises are you seeing success (or potential success) with?
      jetsetter439
      Last edited by jetsetter439; 01-01-2011, 05:43 PM.

Comment

I was about to start a thread about this but decided to browse first. I have noticed this as well when stretching however I am a newbie. I am fairly certain it is my limiting factor though as it is very taught during stretching. Mine is strangely on one side of my penis only and feels like a bundle of ligaments. I am going to try and find the science post that I saw a while back and determine the proper name for this.

Comment

Originally posted by jetsetter439 View Post
          Let me know how the LM works out for you. I have one as well, but I put it aside once I got my Bib hanger. It did seem to give an incredible stretch though where I was able to get a good 'non-resistant' pullout after my session, which actually extended to what my length goal is, which was nice to see but alas I am looking for that in an erect state.

GettinThere, what kinds of LM exercises are you seeing success (or potential success) with?

Bundles, twists, rolls, basic directional stretches and often whatever comes to mind. I change the location during the session from near glans, to mid-shaft, then to base. I will do a set or two from each location, then follow immediately with jelqing to help with circulation. It gives me a stretch I could never get with my hands alone; I can feel the stretch really deep. I've gotten great flaccid gains - I'm just waiting as patiently as I can for those to turn into NBPEL gains (having some fat-pad issues with measurements so I wouldn't discount that I've made actual gains).
          Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
          "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Most of use has this "cord" and a few lucky doesn't. Stretching this cord to have a longer BPFSL is the key to success so make sure you measure it and see gains on it. If not, change method until you see a progress in BPFSL.

Comment

Good post Jetsetter! I too have noticed this strong cord-like thing that appears to be restricting stretches and the like. I too was going to ask this very same question but was thinking it may just be my tunica alone that is currently my limiting factor. Yet whenever I do my sessions I am constantly (physically) reminded there is a restriction going on and this cord seems to be the cause. i thought it was just me which is probably one of the reasons for not posting sooner!

As for my tunica I'm going mash it to a pulp with a new routine I've devised and try it for a month at least to see what happens. I know thats a different topic, just thought I'd mention it.

Funny thing is I saw a thread some time ago regarding 'the steel cord' but thought nothing of it. Do you think I can find that thread now?
              Start: 26/06/10
              BPEL = 6.5"
              MEG = 5.75"
              Current (24/10/10)
              BPEL = 6.75"
              MEG = 6"
              Short term goal 8 x 6 :D
              Ultimate goal 9 x 7 :eek:

Comment

Working...
              X