- 01-02-2011 #11
it shouldnt hurt the frenulum unless youre gripping it too tight or stretching the frenulum instead of the whole penis...the ok grip is a little bit more difficult to do but you can actually grip tighly once you get it right,you just have to find the best way to stretch your penis when the foreskin is retracted back...if you feel comfortable doing it the normal way then that may be the best way for you,but these veins are the signs of growth and they most likely will get bigger by the look of your pictures...but only you will know what methods work for you...but if you do start getting little twinges or little tiny shocks or pains then you should start doing your stretches with the foreskin back so your not putting pressure on the veins...
- 01-02-2011 #12
Yeah, I did get some pains near my foreskin area and seeing how they will get tough and possibly hinder my growth, I'll go with your approach.
I'll try this - OK grip with thumb on my head and the first finger behind the frenulum so it doesn't put pressure on it and see what happens.Future owner of a glorious cock.
I'll call it, the thunder dragon.
- 01-02-2011 #13
yeah the way youre gonna try it should be perfect,and if you get used to it you will find you actually get a better stretch this way...it is a bit difficult at first to get a good grip because of the frenulum but you will find even when you are gripping the glans hard it is just tissue so its okay...all the nerves and veins will be under the head...best of luck mate,veins can be a bit of a bother but they are a sign of strength and good circulation and progress in PE...
- By Coolz in forum Exercise & Health ForumReplies: 16Last Post: 07-08-2013, 02:06 PM
- By Justin in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 04-11-2010, 07:25 PM
- By Sloppy in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 15Last Post: 03-03-2010, 11:12 PM
- By the spencer in forum PE Theory & Science ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 12-18-2009, 09:43 PM
- By Nacho in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 05-28-2009, 11:34 AM