IMPORTANT question about girth!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IMPORTANT question about girth!

below my question is a re-post please read it first!!!
    the post is a thread that i found thru the search engine by want8soon .
    its very insightful but has left me with questions unanswered.

as you have read in the post ,the fastest way to achieve length gains is not so much how hard you pull but how long you keep the stretch at a moderate intensity!

NOW my question since reading that post i realize that i was absolutly 100% wrong about everything i thought would lead to greater length gains , so thank god i found it!
    but it left me wondering about girth gains .
    when you do girth exercises most of the time you use an ok grip, wether it be overhand / underhand/ or maybe even a clamp, to clamp of the base, wich prevents blood from escaping therefor creating compression or ( expansion) in the chambers!
    now most of use do some sort of jelq , whethere it be a ssj or a compression squeeze, they all create expansion by moving the ok grip or the clamp further up the shaft leaving less space for the blood to be stored creating expansion.
    most of use try to squeeze as hard as possible no tot let the boold out.
    Do you guys think that maybe loosening thre grip to an intensity that allows use to keep the blood in but not completly cut of the flow, and simply holding the exercise or( blood in) for LONGER periods might allow
    us to get better girth gains ?[IMG]http://www.*************.com/forum/images/smilies/confused.gif[/IMG]

IMPORTANT: stretching to max our gains (medical similarities with Joint lengthening).
    Dear people:

Let me tell you I consider this is worth reading (you will see) so please read all of it.Beforehand, I don’t know if I’m replicating something already written (and buried deep in the forum) by some of you, if so, I apologize.

Well, I stumbled on something that may be interesting to read, about what happens when we stretch our dick; the following reading are related to joints and connective tissue, but I believe they have similarities to the penis tissue: (I copied some excerpts, put together for easy reading)
    O.K, here they go...

''With any given stretching force, the resulting proportion of plastic to elastic response depends primarily upon two stretching force variables, time and intensity. The variables are three:
    A) Short duration stretching of high intensity favors the elastic response, while prolonged duration stretching of low intensity favors the plastic response.
    B) There is a direct correlation between the duration of a stretch and the resulting proportion of plastic, permanent elongation.
    C) There is a direct correlation between the intensity of a stretch and the degree of either trauma or weakening of the stretched tissues.
    To summarize, the longest period of low force stretch produces the greatest amount of permanent elongation, with the least amount of trauma and structural weakening of the connective tissues''
    We can see, brute force stretching definitively is counterproductive.

Let’s move on:
    ‘‘What needs to be understood is that because of the stiffness factor (viscous property), ligaments can be injured by sudden forceful stretching. However, because of the stretchability factor (elastic property) -- a properly directed "constant" load, operating over a proper period of time, repeated often enough -- can change the ligament's form -- producing measurable and permanent correction of joint relations and posture''

''In order to deform, and then reform a ligament into a more desirable length and form, the applied "constant" load must reach over 40% of that particular ligament's "ultimate load". A ligament’s ultimate load is defined as "the final load reached by a structure before failure".
    So, the force needed to create new ligamentous form is well below the safety limit for loading that ligament, but must be high enough to stretch the ligament such that it only undergoes a partial rebound towards its original length and shape.
    It is like pulling a spring out far enough that it doesn't quite go back to its original length -- while being careful not to pull it so far that it breaks. The safety factor for doing this process is increased by doing repetitive loading and unloading cycles before engaging in the traction of the ligaments. These repeated loading/unloading cycles create just enough increased elasticity to reduce the joint's elastic resistance factor -- thus reducing the chances of injury to the joint's connective tissues (ligaments)''When reading ''repetitive loading and unloading cycles'' I can't help but linking them to dld's plyometrics theory. Those who read (and followed the exercise) knows what potential it has…but be warned it isn’t for newbie’s, nor for everyday use.

''In a condition such as adhesive capsulitis of the shoulder, in order to achieve plastic deformation, a prolonged stretch appears to be very beneficial.''
    ''It has been shown that the use of heat along with stretching relaxes the collagen fibers and allows greater elongation. Besides influencing the collagen, the increased temperature increases the sensitivity of the Golgi tendons aiding muscle relaxation. The temperature should be over 104 F.''I wonder if using a powerful lamp (400w, like the used in therapeutic sessions by masseuses) during our stretching sessions can help us gain more quickly? (Maybe the drawback is that our penis and hands change to a beautiful tan...I don't know...damn) someone knows an alternative?

''It has been found that the use of ultrasound during stretching is more effective in lengthening. A procedure that works very well in treating adhesive capsulitis is putting the patient in a supine stretched position with the shoulder in lateral rotation for 20 to 60 minutes, with moist heat applied to the shoulder followed by 15 minutes of ice maintaining the stretched position. The patient can hold a weight if it does not increase pain. Cooling the tissue is thought to allow the collagenous microstructure to restabilize more toward its new stretched length''When I read this, at first I remained in ecstasy: 20 minutes latter, back to earth, can't figure out how to accomplish it whilst stretching with our hands...maybe using an ADS? Applying hot wraps, standing near the faucet, and finishing it with ice wraps (standing near the freezer....ha ha)
    Also: if you go through the above ADS approach, heating and finally cooling of, is it counterproductive to stretch manually afterwards? (I mean, if we want to ADS all day, and at night you want to ‘’supplement’’ it with a regular session, the ‘’cooling off’’ needs time to translate in gains, will another session change the results?[IMG]http://www.*************.com/forum/images/smilies/cool.gif[/IMG]

Good info on the stretch. I will try that during my sessions.

As far as the grip in regards to girth gains, you mentioned you were gripping as hard as possible during jelqing. Unless you are doing erect squeezes or Uli's, your grip should be light to moderate, NOT death vice. You want the free flow of blood as this is what aides in the tissue expansion.
    Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
    "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Hard jelqs are dangerous (!!!) and should be avoided. I have read several reports claiming that hard jelq might result in vein leaks and ED. Just use a firm grip and do them slow.

I try to make every jelq 5 seconds or even longer. If you want girth, an erect state of at least 50% and ideally 75% would be best. Don't to them at 90-100% erection as that too is dangerous (veins leaks...). Lower erection level is not dangerous but till help length better than girth.

Comment

Nice job compiling all of that info. I wonder though about comparing jelqing to stretching. Lower intensity but longer held stretches is a valid theory for PE, but jelqing is a move that requires very few seconds to complete. A one or two minute stretch is different than 30 seconds for sure, but a five second jelq is not dramatically different from a three second jelq. Granted it is nearly twice as long I understand, but the duration is so short. Now I don't use an iron grip when I jelq, but it is extremely firm. With a jelq of such short duration, allowing any blood to escape while performing the task might be counterproductive.
        FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
        The Ultimate V (The UV)
        Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
        Heated Bundled LAS
        Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Working...
        X