X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many of you are bald or balding?

Just curious.

Originally posted by CanadianDude
    I was balding lol I tried everything from Biotin to Saw Palmetto. I'm not balding anymore :P Put black seed oil on your head and your hair will stop falling out the next day!!
    What could black seed oil do for end stage renal failure.....Do you know?

Baldness may be as sign you have a bigger penis.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

I'm not bald or balding, full head of hair currently, but my dad is bald.

However my mother's father has a full head of hair at 71, so hopefully this is a good sign.

Comment

I'm not bald but my hair is thinning and it's alot thinner than it was when I was 20. I stopped wearing baseball hats or hats of anykind because of the association of hat wearing and baldness and it seems to have worked. It's thin but I still have hair on my head.
        It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Originally posted by MrBigDick View Post
          I'm not bald but my hair is thinning and it's alot thinner than it was when I was 20. I stopped wearing baseball hats or hats of anykind because of the association of hat wearing and baldness and it seems to have worked. It's thin but I still have hair on my head.
          Same here.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Bald and shave my head. Bald is beautiful!
            To me, there is no shame in PE. It's no different than when guys first began to lift weights/bodybuild and it was a fringe thing. Now it's mainstream.

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
              What could black seed oil do for end stage renal failure.....Do you know?

Baldness may be as sign you have a bigger penis.
              He thinks blackseed oil is the cure for everything KP, who knows?

Comment

Originally posted by higherone View Post
                Bald and shave my head. Bald is beautiful!

Comment

Close to 40 and still a lot of hair on my head. I am a typical Swedish blonde and many of us vikings don't get bald until very late years (if ever). Very little hair on the rest of my body and I am pretty happy about that.

Comment

Nothing wrong with a shaved head some guys pull it off extremely well
                    http://streetlounge.files.wordpress....09/06/pic1.jpghttp://www.rd.com/images/rdmag/peopl...ruceWillis.jpg

Comment

While I'm more opened to the whole "bald" concept, I still fight my hair loss. I guess I'm doing something right. My brother has been bald since his mid 20's and here I am 40 and still have a full head of hair...........mostly.....
                      It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Curious. Have you bald guys tested for high T? I have low T and a full head of hair at 68.
                        Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                        12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

im 32 yrs and a pure bone head on top and keep the rest shaved tight , does not bother me in the slightest , i still get action with the lassie's. As the old saying goes "Grass don't grow on a busy street"

Comment

So would PE accelerate balding because I've noticed my hair getting worse in the past month

Comment

I have a full head of hair, but I have a receding hair line, like a devils horns shape or dracula lol
                              "I came, I saw, I conquered"- Julius Cesear

Comment

Working...
                              X