i dont know about penis elargement and its devices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i dont know about penis elargement and its devices

don't know if im in the right forums or not but is the success rate here good from using extender and just pe as a whole what works and what doesn't work the do's and don't of this. i see a lot of hype about extenders, are they really this good cause i wanna get one but i just dont know its hard to trust what you hear mostly when have something to do with something as private as your penis and wanting to make it bigger its alot of scams out there so what makes extender any different from the these sites with pills creams and pumps that promise that you can and will gain up to 3 to 4 inch in some short amount of time. why dont everybody just get one if its giving results small or large, any gains are good right. look i want to try this but i dont want to waste time or money for nothing. i also read that pe is just a big waste of time anyway people questioning how could you make your penis larger or longer by pulling on it for a certain amount of time, honestly for my sake i hope this does work but i just do know.

You WILL hear a lot of bullshit from some device manufacturers because they are trying to sell you something. However, there ARE devices out there that are beneficial to penis enhancement.
    Manual PE is free AND effective but it takes lots of time and dedication on your part. I suggest that you read up on the info available on this site, then decide what you want to do.

Here's a good starting point:
    PEGym Forums - Announcements in Forum : Beginner's Forum

Comment

Extenders work, as much as one more random piece of advice is worth. I've already posted a lot of my results but the main idea with extenders that I've noticed is the more you keep it on, the better the results, as long as you keep using it correctly taking breaks and such. For me it's the best choice, me being lazy, and also because I already spend a decent amount of time working out and such. Also I already have nearly a 6 inch girth mid shaft, so I'm not looking to do any of those exercises that focus on girth. Extenders are suppose to have a minor effect on girth and a major effect on length, and that suits me just fine...

Comment

None of your many prior threads taught you anything cantwait? And are you selling extenders?
        Where there is PE there is love and understanding.

Start, Oct. '10:
        BPEL: 7.0"
        May 2014:
        BPEL: 7 and ~7/8"
        Goals:
        2014: BPEL 8.0"
        2025: BPEL 36.0"

Comment

Originally posted by rhinoguy View Post
          None of your many prior threads taught you anything cantwait? And are you selling extenders?
          Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
          Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

who are you it's not cantwait it's 23isback. just forget it i want come back if you think im some other guy that's selling stuff and you will be wrong. i can still find out if this work or not without you. dont make me no mind , get a life guy

Comment

Originally posted by 23isback View Post
              who are you it's not cantwait it's 23isback. just forget it i want come back if you think im some other guy that's selling stuff and you will be wrong. i can still find out if this work or not without you. dont make me no mind , get a life guy
              Oh you're cantwait in a new incarnation, no doubt about that. But as long as you are drawing attention to penis extender devices you think you are advancing their sales by drawing attention to them. You would be smarter to just come out and claim that they do indeed work and stop this silly charade. For some reason you choose to be a bogus poser instead and I don't know why, because people like me are claiming that extenders do work. You should be on our side. Maybe you should come up with yet another internet identity and claim that extenders do work.

Start, Oct. '10:
              May 2014:
              Goals:

Comment

Oh you're cantwait in a new incarnation, no doubt about that. But as long as you are drawing attention to penis extender devices you think you are advancing their sales by drawing attention to them. You would be smarter to just come out and claim that they do indeed work and stop this silly charade. For some reason you choose to be a bogus poser instead and I don't know why, because people like me are claiming that extenders do work. You should be on our side. Maybe you should come up with yet another internet identity and claim that extenders do work.
                you're stupid, no doubt about that.

Comment

Originally posted by 23isback View Post
                  you're stupid, no doubt about that.
                  I figured out what you cantwait are doing here at these forums, though. Not all that stupid, really. I'll take it as a compliment though coming from you.

Start, Oct. '10:
                  May 2014:
                  Goals:

Comment

Working...
                  X