Thread: Going light for a month
- 01-03-2011 #1
Has anyone tried it? By light, I mean just five to ten minutes of jelqing per day, with a hundred or so kegels thrown in.
Reason being...Even though i'm still gaining, since adding clamping to my regime ,i've noticed that my penis doesn't feel as strong or healthy. After a couple of rest days, it starts to return to normal again.
I really don't wish to stop all together, but I miss that plump feeling my penis had when I first started.
Any advice or words of wisdom appreciated.
- 01-03-2011 #2
- Join Date
- Apr 2008
Clamping can really cause your EQ to decline.
- By Big Tom in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 11-03-2010, 12:05 PM
- By Pastor Sirveks in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 10-23-2010, 08:07 AM
- By P.Nuzz in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 02-01-2010, 12:44 PM
- By littletimmy in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 01-23-2010, 12:08 AM
- By scientificapproach in forum PE Theory & Science ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 01-17-2009, 12:47 AM