Need Motivation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Motivation

So, I am fairly new member of the forum, but I have been reading the site for quite a while. I was skeptical at first and unsure that it would work out. Tried it about a year ago for two days and stopped and didn't really worry about it. Now I have a real desire to get it done, sort of. My goal is 8 x 6, more of a short term goal? Starting out at about 7-7.25" x 4.9-5" (depending on the placement on the shaft) Seeing the 4.9 in girth kinda bummed me out, and makes me want to go harder faster longer, but know it shouldn't. I don't know all the measurement stuff bpel, etc.... I really don't even know what they mean. The exercises im starting off are as follows. (in order)
    Stretches: Stretch at the 12 4 6 9 with 'tugging back', windmill(?) between each, and deep pull at each of those directions.
    Exercises: 25 Dry Jelg's (slow), 50 wet jelgs, 50 V jelgs, 50 wet jelgs, 50 V jelgs, 50 wet jelgs(fast), 50 V jelgs(fast), [What I call rollers? not sure what they are called] taking one hand and using index finger and middle finger and flat squeeze and bend do about 10 of these. 2 30sec Uli's (from 90-95% erection)
    Stretches: Stretch at the 12 4 6 9 with 'tugging back', windmill(?) between each, and deep pull at each of those directions.

Been doing this for little over a week. Decided to try harder today, went for two horse squeezes and got the red dots (Beginners Spots?). I want gains and I know I have to stick at it, but is this a good routine to do that with.. I really just want girth more than anything... Also checked out that bathmate thing (I guess I should post this part on the other part of the forum), look promising but feel like the gains wouldnt be permanent. Any opinions?

Welcome to PE tmttjo! Keep reading on the forums and keep up with your PE. You will gain with the routine you're doing. Slow and steady,brother!
    To me, there is no shame in PE. It's no different than when guys first began to lift weights/bodybuild and it was a fringe thing. Now it's mainstream.

Comment

Just looking at your routine makes my dick hurt. I don't know how many days a week your doing this but it looks overkill for a beginner routine. The goal for the first couple months should be to condition your penis for workouts, there are often gains with a good beginner routine. For your first couple weeks 100 to 200 jelqs are plenty, ( that is combined jelqs and v jelqs). Uli and horse squeezes are pretty advanced and should wait for a couple of months. One last thing I'd lose the fast and dry jelqs. Jelq at a 3 to 5 second stroke rate and dry jelqs are harder on the skin and do the same thing as wet jelqs.

It is your penis and we are all different this routine might be just fine for you. I would prefer not to see you in the penis injury forum, that is the only reason I bring any of this up.
      Unit
      Retired Moderator
      PEGym Hero
      Last edited by Unit; 01-03-2011, 10:04 PM.
      ​The enemy of good is not bad
      The enemy of good is better

Comment

Originally posted by UnitaElevation View Post
        Just looking at your routine makes my dick hurt. I don't know how many days a week your doing this but it looks overkill for a beginner routine. The goal for the first couple months should be to condition your penis for workouts, there are often gains with a good beginner routine. For your first couple weeks 100 to 200 jelqs are plenty, ( that is combined jelqs and v jelqs). Uli and horse squeezes are pretty advanced and should wait for a couple of months. One last thing I'd lose the fast and dry jelqs. Jelq at a 3 to 5 second stroke rate and dry jelqs are harder on the skin and do the same thing as wet jelqs.

It is your penis and we are all different this routine might be just fine for you. I would prefer not to see you in the penis injury forum is the only reason I bring any of this up.

Listen to Unita

Comment

Working...
        X