- 01-04-2011 #1
ive been thinking about taking some sort of pe supplement , i think i might order (...) been hearing alot of good stuff about it.
- Join Date
- Jan 2010
but i was wondering , i know that the pills will help me get fully engorged wich translates into higher compression when doing girth exercises , so it creates better gains .
but do the gains stay once you stop taking the pills, or will you be reduced to the size you were before you took them, becaus your not getting as much blood in the penis as you were when you were on the pills?http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/i...s/confused.gif thanks
Last edited by KMWylie; 08-16-2015 at 10:56 PM.
- 01-04-2011 #2
- Join Date
- Nov 2009
- Runnin' Down a Dream, Goin' Wherever it Leads.
- Blog Entries
Or don't take them.
You can get fully engorged when squeezing... I find being totally hard hurts a bit more than I like if I do a squeeze.Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
- By Mc Dong in forum PE Theory & Science ForumReplies: 12Last Post: 05-12-2014, 03:12 AM
- By Jimrod in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 11-18-2010, 12:36 PM
- By Peter922 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 09-28-2010, 07:05 PM
- By Dickenstein in forum Poll ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 04-05-2010, 08:46 AM
- By falconfan33 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 09-06-2009, 05:19 PM