Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My biggest fear. Tell me what you think (i posted this in the beginner forum mistak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My biggest fear. Tell me what you think (i posted this in the beginner forum mistak

(I posted this on the beginner forum also by mistake. This is more of a question, or a need for re-assurance, from seasoned PE'ers)

Hello all,
    I am just about to start my journey into PE and I have been worried about injury. That WAS my biggest fear. Until last night, I was laying in bed and thought to myself..."What if it stays the same? What if I dont grow? What if I put in the time and effort and I look down a year later and its still how it was right now?"

While the thought of injury is scary, the thought of becoming obsessed with a routine to make my penis bigger only to have nothing happen is mind blowing.

I am about 5in long erect now. It isnt average but it has always got the job done. By entering into PE I feel like I am admitting to myself that yes it is not enough.

From what I see PE becomes a lifestyle. A daily ritual to become a better more confident man. I dont care if it takes me a year to get an inch. I am ok with that. But what if I start caring SO much about size and NOTHING happens?

What if it dosnt get bigger?

Then it will be healthier!
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Let me assure you 100% that it works. Follow the instructions and pay attention both to what people say on here and yourself. I've not been doing this long, a few months on and off but have been more committed the last couple of weeks and have seen a 1/8 - 1/4 " real measurable gain just this week. I'm still in shock a little, despite everybody's claims here I couldn't help but be sceptical with virtually everyone NOT doing PE saying it's impossible.. but it isn't. If I maintain my current growth rate I'll hit my target length by some time february

Holy mother mary, it really does work . just start that 90 day routine. I know everyone's different and all, but if you don't see at least a genuine 1/8 gain after 3 months I'll be pretty surprised.
      "I want to go to my death bed one day knowing that even when my heart led me into the fire, I fucking did it anyway, and I have the story to tell."

Everything I know about Premature Ejaculation

Your dick is almost certainly big enough. Relax

Comment

Cusp is totally right, it'll be healthier and that counts, trust me! All the guys over here with ED will tell you the same.
        If you're not comfortable with starting PE, then don't do it. If you're satisfied with the size of your penis, then you'll make a lot of people here envious because a lot are just looking for this single feeling to boost their self esteem, but I'll finish by asking you this simple question: What if it does get bigger?
        I'll delete the double of your post...
        Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

What if it does get bigger. I am sold!

Comment

Hehe well that didn't take too long. Cusp's answer was right on the mark though anyway.
            Foreskins are friends.

Comment

on being satisfied with size - I know everyone's different and all, but that's all about flaccid size for me .. locker room syndrome or whatever they call it. I've never had any fear in the bedroom about my erect size, but I have had some anxiety about the first moment she unzips my pants. Since starting PE, everytime I go for a pee I feel a whole lot better flopping it out, no question, and that's not even gains, more like a permanent semi

(edit) the point I was going to make,and then totally failed to do so, was that flaccid gains come *really* quick and don't even have to be actual growth to have the desired psychological effect. Weight counts for a lot.
              spanky
              Last edited by spanky; 01-05-2011, 03:57 PM.
              "I want to go to my death bed one day knowing that even when my heart led me into the fire, I fucking did it anyway, and I have the story to tell."

Comment

Well, helath is more important. You will get an EQ gain at the very least. You can learn to control yourself better and become multi-orgasmic if you're willing to put that work in as well.
                As to not gaining... well, some people don't. Some people can gain a lot, some can gain hardly any. It's a matter of finding what works right for you and going in that direction. Even with all of the theories, it's still lots of guesswork.
                When I first started to PE, I found what works best for me (lucky). I started to get away from that while focusing on gaining just one thing or another... now I have gone right back to what I started with and I'm back to getting rock hard erections and my size looks slightly longer than before.
                Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

If you are at or exceed the so called average - 5.5 - 6.5 NBPEL, there should be no disappointment. You tried and did not succeed - nothing lost and nothing gained. If you are under 5.5 and do not gain, you might experience some minor disappointment, but that will go away in a matter if weeks. Don't see how you won't at least improve penis health and EQ though.

After you complete the Newbie routine and have conditioned your dick, look into pumping. If done safely, at worst you are guaranteed a temporary gain in girth, which is almost instant gratification.

In conclusion, your risk is minor and your opportunity for unbelievable rewards is unlimited.
                  Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                  12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                  12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                  01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                  01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                  01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                  Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Even if it doesn't work, which im sure will not be the case, the journey is amazing. PEing feels good! Sometimes its not the destination, but the journey itself. Maybe you'll learn a little more about yourself. You might learn what turns you on better. The penis health, gains, etc. is just an award for a hard journey.

Its not admitting you don't have enough. Hell I mean like you said, it gets the job done so obviously you have enough to begin with. But more of a "I want a healthier penis" mentality. Again, you might learn something about yourself you didnt know.

In my case, I'm 6" erect, with about 5.25" girth. I consider my self pretty average. I'm PEing mostly for fun (ish). Another reason is I want a healthier organ. The gains are just a positive side effect.

You seem like you're already happy with what you have. GREAT! Seriously, good! You dont HAVE to PE. We're not telling you, YOU MUST PE TO GET A HEALTHIER AND BIGGER PENIS. We're here to support you, should you choose that route, but I mean you could be perfectly fine with what you have now. But we're here to help you, whatever route you decide.

Maybe you just want the biggest penis you can possibly humanly get. No problem pegym will help you with that.

Maybe you just want to last longer without any gains whatsoever. No problem, pegym will help you with that.

Maybe you just wanna hang around the forums and just chat. No Problem, pegym will help you with that.

I guess what I'm trying to say is maybe you wont gain. maybe you will. Im sure you could follow routines perfectly and still not gain. I dont know of anyone but im sure its possible. But you'll learn a lot on the way.

Comment

You'll never know until you try it.
                      +Sep. 2010 BPEL 5 3/4, MEG 4 1/4
                      +Dec. 2010 BPEL 6 1/8, MEG 4 3/8

Comment

what atp7887 said

Since I signed up here and started hanging around I've already learnt a *lot* about my equipment and body. I wouldn't go so far as to say gains are just a nice side effect, after all that was the reason I started doing this, but gains are no longer the only reason to be here for me, and I think that's a great thing

Comment

Thanks all for the replys

I want to thank everyone for the replies. Everyone of you seems so nice and supportive.

I am going to get my starting measurements and get going with this.

Thanks Again

Comment

Good to hear. I'm of the school of thought that, practised correctly, pe will not fail in delivering gains.

Comment

In time, with dedication and perseverance gain WILL come. Good luck.
                              "History, despite its wrenching pain, cannot be unlived, but if faced with courage, need not be lived again."
                              - Maya Angelou

Comment

Working...
                              X