Thread: Heat lamp question
- 01-07-2011 #11
You can do whatever you want bro and as they say "don't let fear or common sense stop you".
- 01-07-2011 #12
- Join Date
- Feb 2009
sounds like a good motto to live by
- 01-07-2011 #13
- Join Date
- Dec 2010
Do yourself a favor and get a proper fixture for it. Although the light will work in any other socket, it is best to go with one designed for higher wattage heat lamp bulbs. It's really just a safety issue to prevent fires and damage to the lighting fixture. Electrical stuff isn't something you just want to mess around with and not do it right.
- 04-03-2011 #14
Hi, is Beurer a good name?
I found one on amazon (can I post the link or would that be considered spam?) I was hoping some IR lamp owners might judge it for me so I could decide whether to buy it or keep looking?
Thank youThe cord is killing me. PE on and off for 8 to 9 years and not one fraction of an inch in length have I gained. I am at wit's end, in spring 2010 I discovered that I had a 'cord', and a thick, thick cord at that. I must gain length. Somehow. Nov 2011: Indented peyrones from hanging. Feel sick.
- By Radiohead in forum Penis Devices ForumReplies: 17Last Post: 09-23-2013, 01:53 PM
- By EBen88 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 10-17-2009, 05:48 AM
- By Crushard in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 09-18-2009, 06:04 PM
- By svensken in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 07-11-2009, 06:15 PM
- By ParkSpinner in forum The GymReplies: 5Last Post: 03-02-2009, 11:16 PM