overcoming plateaus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• overcoming plateaus

i had been stuck at 6.7x5.5 for about 4-5 months and tried many different excersizes, variations, intensities etc with no result. Very hesitantly, 3 weeks ago i added pumping to my routine and now i measure a 7.1x5.7 with a fairly average erection. Some of the length came from improved stretching over the last 2-3 months but could only get it with 100% erection so im sure pumping is making a big difference.
    04/2010 6.1x4.9"
    07/2011 7.2x5.5"

Originally posted by sg0123456 View Post
    i had been stuck at 6.7x5.5 for about 4-5 months and tried many different excersizes, variations, intensities etc with no result. Very hesitantly, 3 weeks ago i added pumping to my routine and now i measure a 7.1x5.7 with a fairly average erection. Some of the length came from improved stretching over the last 2-3 months but could only get it with 100% erection so im sure pumping is making a big difference.
    Sounds like you found the solution to your growth stoppage. Congrats!

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

It seems as if a number of guys have found success breaking through a plateau by adding some new modality, such as pumping, an extender, an ADS, or hanging.

Of course, some guys have tried several new modalities and not gained also.

Comment

Thanks for coming back to post this SG, it's good of you to share. Congratulations also!

Redbear, you're right, I know SG had done quite a bit of clamping so pumping was the way to go.

SG, What pump did you use and how? As in time and sets, schedule etc. And how has your stretching improved? Appreciate any answers, thanks.
        Foreskins are friends.

Comment

hey aidan, no probs, plateaus can be very frustrating especially when reading how others are still gaining! so here it goes.

"What pump did you use and how? As in time and sets, schedule etc."
          i have bought the cheapest clear tube pump i found in a sex store cause i just wanted to try out dry pumping. I would have prefered with a gauge, maybe later. I PE every other day now, 1 to 1.5 hour sessions. The workout is

5-10 mins warm up

length
          JP90 fairly intense stretching with 90sec holds plus a bundled stretch in the end, sometimes do the whole thing twice

girth
          5-10min warm up
          put a soft clamp on and get a good erection
          5 mins pumping (or until i see some bruising coming up) with clamp still on
          10 mins jelqing with slaps halfway to increase circulation
          put the soft clamp on and get a good erection again
          5 mins warm up
          5 mins pumping (or until i see some bruising coming up) with clamp still on
          10 mins jelqing with slaps halfway to increase circulation

5-10 mins warm down and some edging

its as hard work as it sounds! thats why i go to the gym on my PE-off days, its hard to do them both well on the same day

"And how has your stretching improved? "
          For the first 5-6 months i was doing the stretches grabing from just under the glans. This felt like stretching "the cord" that has been described in other posts. This didnt work for me, if anything it was making that cord somewhat harder but im sure i had no gains from it at all. I started experimenting with different grips lower down the shaft and eventually i could almost feel my hands grabbing and pulling the ligaments. In the beggining it felt like i was just pulling skin but eventually i learned to distinguish the sensation. From these stretches (deduced by elimination) my streched flaccid went from 6.5 to 7.5 and my erect size is now 7.1x5.7 on a non PE day (ie not pumped).
          sg0123456
          Last edited by sg0123456; 01-07-2011, 10:19 AM.
          04/2010 6.1x4.9"
          07/2011 7.2x5.5"

Comment

Thanks for the detailed response sg. Wow, you really want that girth don't you!

I wouldn't mind some myself but I must admit erect exercises still frighten me somewhat.
            Thanks again.
            Foreskins are friends.

Comment

Working...
            X