Curious 8x6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curious 8x6

You know I'm curious how many members have successfully reached or surpassed the glorious 8x6. We should make a sticky with the names of the members. Some good recognition and proof to future members!

Also the more of us that reach this goal the more common 8x6 will be and won't be so rare... The women of our generation and future are so lucky for us

Originally posted by Jama View Post
    Also the more of us that reach this goal the more common 8x6 will be and won't be so rare...
    I thought this, but someone (I forget who now without searching.. soz) made the point that working out in the gym is mainstream and common now, but really, how many people are actually willing to dedicate the time to it?
    spanky
    Last edited by spanky; 01-07-2011, 12:23 PM. Reason: typo
    "I want to go to my death bed one day knowing that even when my heart led me into the fire, I fucking did it anyway, and I have the story to tell."

Everything I know about Premature Ejaculation

Your dick is almost certainly big enough. Relax

Comment

Not many are, to be honest...
      Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
      Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
      Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
      http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Oh well maybe more of us will? But still the recognition thing is cool I think. Like to be in the sticky you gotta have proof pics? I mean for non believers it could be proof? Idk just an Idea I suppose..

Comment

Meh... lotsa guys don't want their cocks on the web.
          My goal is 8"nbpel x 6" mseg. I'm slowly getting there being at about 7.5-.7"nbpel and 5.5-6" mseg.
          I get there and will be pumped.... but no way am I showing a dick pic for proof to anyone else.
          Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
          Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
          Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
          http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Originally posted by NP97 View Post
            .... but no way am I showing a dick pic for proof to anyone else.
            Lol, who'd know unless the pic had to include you with your thumbs up and a grin
            "I want to go to my death bed one day knowing that even when my heart led me into the fire, I fucking did it anyway, and I have the story to tell."

Comment

If my cock ever got to 8 inches there would be billboards all around the Tampa Bay area of me with a hard on, a HUGE smile on my face, and the message Good Women Wanted.

Comment

Originally posted by spanky View Post
                I thought this, but someone (I forget who now without searching.. soz) made the point that working out in the gym is mainstream and common now, but really, how many people are actually willing to dedicate the time to it?
                If you're talking an actual gym, more people are willing to dedicate money to it rather than time. They join a gym, pay their fees, hang out there a few times a week, and they feel like they've done "enough". And every time they come in it's always talk of, "oh i'm out of shape now, just trying to get here more often, I'm working now and things are going to be different" and they do that once or twice a month, still as fat as ever, getting winded opening the door to the place. Nothing that takes effort will ever be truly mainstream...

Comment

Thats true. Like the biggest thing is getting into the habit of doing it honestly. I used to workout constantly and i did it so much that my abs became so dense they started pulling apart from each other and i had to stop for 6 months... but now im back at it and the hardest thing is getting back into the habit of it. once your hooked though your hooked.
                  6/12/2012
                  Starting Stats:
                  BPEL: 6.5"
                  EG: 5.25

1st Goal:
                  BPEL 6.75"
                  EG: 5.25"

2nd Goal:
                  BPEL: 7"
                  EG: 5.5"

Comment

I guess it depends on how you define 8" x 6". I am currently right at 8" BPEL and a bit over 6" at the base, but more like 7" NBPEL and 5.75" MSEG, so I would say no.

Quite honestly, I don't think I would want to get to 8" NBPEL and 6" MSEG as it would give me a functional length of around 8.5" and a base girth of probably just over 6.5" which I suspect would be a bit much for the wife (but you never know).

I just started messing around with pumping, and after about 30 min at 4-5" Hg I am around 7.5" NBPEL and 6.25" MSEG and it scares the hell out of me. If I showed it to her that way, I suspect she would run for cover.

Comment

Originally posted by redbear52 View Post
                      I guess it depends on how you define 8" x 6". I am currently right at 8" BPEL and a bit over 6" at the base, but more like 7" NBPEL and 5.75" MSEG, so I would say no.

Quite honestly, I don't think I would want to get to 8" NBPEL and 6" MSEG as it would give me a functional length of around 8.5" and a base girth of probably just over 6.5" which I suspect would be a bit much for the wife (but you never know).

I just started messing around with pumping, and after about 30 min at 4-5" Hg I am around 7.5" NBPEL and 6.25" MSEG and it scares the hell out of me. If I showed it to her that way, I suspect she would run for cover.
                      Haha bad ass man!! But I was thinking if we said bpel of 8 and a MSEG 6.

Comment

Originally posted by Newbie5x5 View Post
                        If my cock ever got to 8 inches there would be billboards all around the Tampa Bay area of me with a hard on, a HUGE smile on my face, and the message Good Women Wanted.
                        This. In buckets

Comment

Originally posted by spanky View Post
                          This. In buckets

Buckets????? More like in Swimming Pools....

Comment

Originally posted by TomY View Post
                            If you're talking an actual gym, more people are willing to dedicate money to it rather than time. They join a gym, pay their fees, hang out there a few times a week, and they feel like they've done "enough". And every time they come in it's always talk of, "oh i'm out of shape now, just trying to get here more often, I'm working now and things are going to be different" and they do that once or twice a month, still as fat as ever, getting winded opening the door to the place. Nothing that takes effort will ever be truly mainstream...
                            The same can be said about PE. The number of people who regularly post here and at other such forums pales in comparison to the number of people who will have tried penis enlargement pills. It's human nature to want maximum results with minimum effort. It's the people with determination and perseverance who will go on to achieve success.

Comment

I hit 7.5 BPEL and I am 1/8" short of 6 girth. I'm hoping to join the club in 6 months. The first 4 months I gained fast, but I am not sure if I with flatline soon.
                              My Progress Thread

Stats:
                              Current: BPEL 7.5", EL 7" and 5 7/8" MSEG.
                              Started: EL 6" EL and 5.5" MSEG
                              Goal: BPEL 8" and 6.0" MSEG
                              FR - Started Jan 10th. with DTR.

Comment

Working...
                              X