Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

short bpfsl compared to much bigger bpel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• short bpfsl compared to much bigger bpel?

Hi guys

If a guy has a much shorter bpfsl compared to their bpel does this mean they don't have a very tough tunica?

I ask this because after a lengthy warm up my bpfsl is 4.5 inches where my bpel is 6 inches. So it grows 1.5 inches bigger than it's bpfsl, so my naive understanding of this is, because many guys erect penis doesn't grow bigger than their bpfsl because their tough tunica doesn't let it, where my penis can grow a further 1.5 inches bigger than it's bpfsl, so this would mean my tunica isn't tough? So is my assumption right or wrong?

Here's an interesting theory about the relationship between BPFSL and BPEL and how it relates to PE: https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...explained.html . Enjoy your read!
    Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

Originally posted by normalguy View Post
      Here's an interesting theory about the relationship between BPFSL and BPEL and how it relates to PE: https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...explained.html . Enjoy your read!
      Normalguy

Because Remeks theory is now over 2 years old, do you know if he still believes in it? and did his theory produce results for people?

Comment

Bump for answers

Comment

Originally posted by schlittle
          ...Would your opinion be if i grow much bigger than my bpfsl when erect i probably don't have a tough tunica?
          If we follow the theory, it seems that the tunica is effectively your limit. But I must admit that I'm confused about the importance of the difference between the 2: 1.5" is a lot...

Originally posted by schlittle View Post
          ...Because Remeks theory is now over 2 years old, do you know if he still believes in it? and did his theory produce results for people?
          I don't know whether Remek still believes in it but I've got no information that he doesn't. The best thing would be to ask him directly...
          About applying the theory, I never did it myself, I was kind of saving it for a plateau... If you want to know whether it produced results, why don't you start a thread about it, maybe in the poll forum. It would catch easily attention...
          Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

Thanks normalguy

Your response was very much appreciated.

thank you
            schlittle
            Last edited by schlittle; 02-05-2011, 10:35 PM.

Comment

I've seen it theorized that this means you have potential for quite a lot of length gains through stretching.
              I believe quite a few guys would start off with a smaller BPFSL than BPEL, and so this may contribute to newbie gains. Just something I thought of.
              Foreskins are friends.

Comment

So you mean to say that your bpfsl is 1.5 inches shorter than your BPEL? Pictures please.

Comment

Originally posted by aidan784 View Post
                  I've seen it theorized that this means you have potential for quite a lot of length gains through stretching.
                  I believe quite a few guys would start off with a smaller BPFSL than BPEL, and so this may contribute to newbie gains. Just something I thought of.
                  Thanks Aiden

Being a newbie myself, your comments have filled me with optimism.

thanks mate

Comment

Sorry Skeptic, I should have referenced you. I believe it was you I was thinking of that suggested a shorter BPFSL means potential for gains, I think it was one of the first posts on Millia's log.
                    Foreskins are friends.

Comment

Originally posted by PEskeptic View Post
                      So you mean to say that your bpfsl is 1.5 inches shorter than your BPEL? Pictures please.
                      Although it seems unusual, quite a few guys are way smaller in bpfsl even after lots and lots of warm up.

Check this guys stats.

Sorry can't do link but ITSABOUTTIME stats say bpfl 4 inches bpel 6.6 inches
                      schlittle
                      Last edited by schlittle; 01-07-2011, 06:31 PM.

Comment

Correct, it was, but I got all that info from the TGC Theory, which I seriously can't emphasize enough as simply a theory. There is no reason not to complete the beginner routine and then see where you're at.

And to the OP, I am not suggesting that you are lying by any means but are you sure you are measuring properly in determining that your bpfsl is 4.5 and your bpel is 6.0? It seems a bit off to me...

Comment

The link you provided says database error...

Comment

Measurement error could be a problem.

I don't measure BPFSL because I can't get an accurate measurement. When I press the ruler against the bone my stretched penis retracts a little, it's probably because of a pretty big fatpad but still...

I also got the error message.
                            Foreskins are friends.

Comment

Originally posted by schlittle View Post
                              Although it seems unusual, quite a few guys are way smaller in bpfsl even after lots and lots of warm up.

Check this guys stats.

Sorry can't do link but ITSABOUTTIME stats say bpfl 4 inches bpel 6.6 inches
                              I couldn't do link but this is a guys who outgrows his bpfsl by 2.6 inches.

Do you think guys who outgrow there bpfsl by alot might not have many tunica layers (potential easier gains)?

Comment

Working...
                              X