Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's amazing that PENIS ENLARGEMENT is a TABOO, BUT...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's amazing that PENIS ENLARGEMENT is a TABOO, BUT...

but talking about penis size/s is common enough... even in public forums.. amongst friends... co-workers... etc...

It absolutely pisses me off that people will commonly discuss what constitutes a small, average, or large penis size (via describing dimensions or relating to objects) and bedroom talk (how manly he is in the sack). This is both men & women... regardless of age, race and/or ethnicity, sexual preference, religion...

However... the moment you mention the ability of strengthening the penis... your erection quality... your ejaculation load... increasing your penis's length and/or girth.. or both... or prolonging your endurance and time to the PONR... you're deemed crazy. I swear... the few close friends I told think I'm fucking nuts. And the few friends I have that are fucking nuts and I told, think It's cool.

The girl I'm seeing now loves the concept... was fascinated when I explained the concept of kegeling and the benefits for men and/or women... that I could control my ejaculation and my erection quality... (the only thing about this girl is I question her loyalty bound to an 'exclusive' title... long story that only 2 of you know and I don't feel like going into that - not that you actually care lol )

Or am I the only schmuck that noticed this?

I'm sure there's a thread bitching about this somewhere... I just needed to rant.
    A Bigger Beginning w/ Dante311 - Log
    NEW LOG!

May '15 - 6.9" BP
    GOAL - 7.5 BP

Sad but true, shipmate.
    Pirate Diplomacy:
    The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

People are hesitant of progressing towards the unknown at first. Like the moon landing, for example.
      Future owner of a glorious cock.

I'll call it, the thunder dragon.

Comment

Originally posted by Hanma View Post
        People are hesitant of progressing towards the unknown at first. Like the moon landing, for example.
        Maybe so, but it could also be a result of how much men typically lie about their size and probably think showing an interest in something that can increase their size would show a weakness in them.

Comment

Exactly. They might be sensitive about the issue.
          Future owner of a glorious cock.

I'll call it, the thunder dragon.

Comment

I'm itching to bring it up now I'm seeing good gains, but I think I'll choose my moment carefully... Or I could just be like fuck you and be totally brazen. I mean, sure people might take the piss, but who's got the bigger dick?
            "I want to go to my death bed one day knowing that even when my heart led me into the fire, I fucking did it anyway, and I have the story to tell."

Everything I know about Premature Ejaculation

Your dick is almost certainly big enough. Relax

Comment

Guys think I am mad ,when I mention male multi orgasm and this is well established and relatively mainstream.

Comment

Anyone remember how bodybuilding/fitness got its start? Arnold, Columbu, Ferrigno, Zane, Reeves,and anyone who even picked up a barbell were all deemed crazy and weird for pumping up, and adhering to and paying attention to diet and excersise, now, bodybuilding/fitness is a way of life that people from all walks of life partake in, whether they be Athletes, seniors, Professional bodybuilders, or your regualar joe. PE, in its own way is still in its infancy, but all of us on these forums, are the Arnolds, Zanes, and Ferrignos of PE, pioneers.
                Wolfmesser
                Last edited by Wolfmesser; 01-08-2011, 07:13 AM.
                "I came, I saw, I conquered"- Julius Cesear

Comment

Working...
                X