Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In the Southern Hemisphere and taking the Summer off..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In the Southern Hemisphere and taking the Summer off..

Well, my drug of choice is extending and I have found it way too difficult to do this in the summer. I guess my skin is far less dry causing a lot of issues with good strapins, plus I don't get to wear baggy clothes. I managed to do most of the winter and had good gains. I feel they are permanent as I have not been doing PE for a month now and the big gains I got have definitely remained. At this point just doing a bit of manual stretching a few times a week. So, now I am just going to chill out until winter rolls in and do another winter of extending which should put me in in close range to my 8x6 goal. Anyone else gone with a seasonal approach? I think I need this break as well, I just can't maintain the dedication required for more than a 5 month stretch (no pun intended).
    starting stats: 6.5-6.6 BPEL 5.5.-5.6 EG
    March: 7.2 BPEL x 6.0 EG
    March: BPFL 7.7
    Goal: 8.0 NBPEL x 6.2 EG

I just started this November, and I'm hoping I don't run into something like this. Thinking back, we pretty much skipped Fall here so it's been nothing but cold on top of cold. On the other hand I spend most of the day inside with heaters on. I guess I'll let you know in like 3-4 months, heh...

Comment

Here in Texas, I've found heat is my friend, in eXtending. My first winter. I caught my self thinking, colder, can't do it. I then decided to arrive at a different train of thinking, and built up plans to not let outdoor seasons interfere with my PE efforts.
      Since then, weather makes no difference, I adjust what needs to be adjusted, and carry on full speed ahead, damn the torpedoes & icebergs!
      Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
      Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Working...
      X