Thread: Slight pain in glans
- 01-09-2011 #1
Used a tigher grip for jelqing yesterday, and I woke up this morning with a pain in my glans area .Is this a 'normal' injury and how long untill it goes away? Should i be worried?
Im still trying to find the right grip level...
- 01-09-2011 #2
- Join Date
- Jun 2009
I will assume you didn't jelq over your glans. Is it actual pain, or simply discomfort? Did you just jelq, or did you also do squeezes?
- 01-09-2011 #3
This should go without saying, but DO stay away from all exercising until the discomfort has completely gone away. I wouldn't be overly worried about it just yet. Apply heat a few times throughout the day (20 minutes per session works great) and just give your cock time to heal. A few days of heat therapy and rest should be just what the doctor ordered.
March 2010- BPEL: 5.75" MSEG: 4.80"
November 2010- BPEL: 6.62" MSEG: 4.875"
- 01-09-2011 #4
jelqing (JP90 routine). Its kind of hard to describe the more i think about it, it feels more like discomfort rather then pain. Also it seems to be fading away slowly allready.
P.S I know that you're not suppost to jelq over the galns, but would you be kind enough to explain to me why?
Last edited by Emptyrecyclebin; 01-09-2011 at 01:18 PM.
- By ninadgac in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 11Last Post: 11-30-2011, 06:00 PM
- By Birth2Girth in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 10-20-2010, 03:11 AM
- By G_star87 in forum Penile Anomalies and InjuriesReplies: 4Last Post: 09-07-2010, 06:24 PM
- By bbbooty1234 in forum Penile Anomalies and InjuriesReplies: 2Last Post: 06-29-2010, 02:13 AM
- By Snowblind3 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 05-08-2010, 07:46 PM