Thread: why do you have to measure bp
- 01-10-2011 #11
- 01-10-2011 #12
He means on surveys and stuff i think? In that case it's usually NBPEL, but on this site people clearly say weather it's BPEL or NBPEL. EL also means NBPELBPEL 6.75 (+.25)
"Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished" - Lao Tzu
- 01-10-2011 #13
- Join Date
- Dec 2010
- Blog Entries
I was under the impression that most official surveys and medical measurements were bone pressed, but hey, I've been wrong before :P"I want to go to my death bed one day knowing that even when my heart led me into the fire, I fucking did it anyway, and I have the story to tell."
Everything I know about Premature Ejaculation
Your dick is almost certainly big enough. Relax
- 01-10-2011 #14
- Join Date
- Sep 2010
Anyway you are talking about average I assume and I'd also assume it was bone pressed since that's your actual penis size. Fatcan be vastly different in each individual, but that person could lose the fat and gain the hidden size meaning the condom researchers are going to want their true size to gauge the true human penis size. Of course they could of had stupid scientists and didn't create a controlled study, but I doubt that.
Last edited by Zariche; 01-10-2011 at 11:23 AM.
- By Danner in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 07-05-2013, 06:00 AM
- By Turbulence in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 21Last Post: 11-22-2011, 02:56 PM
- By Obama in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 07-25-2010, 07:08 PM
- By Fli-Fisher in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 19Last Post: 03-17-2010, 11:24 PM
- By pussy55555 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 04-22-2009, 03:42 AM