friends dont believe me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• friends dont believe me

Granted I havent been doing this long enough to fully endorse PE, but ive made minor gains, which proves something is happening. So I told my one friend Vinny about PE. He says none surgical improvements are impossible, and he refuses to look at this site. WTF?! Then I told my buddy Mike, who I know isnt big because he complained about it once. So I told him I started doing PE and he just laughed. He had no interest of hearing more.

wtf is up with these guys?
    PE'ing to increase my self confidence. :)

Well, they're either skeptical. Or it's an embarrassing subject for them, and they don't want to talk about it. No biggie.
    08/11/09: 7" BPEL (6.5" NBPEL) x 5" EG
    Recent:
    8" BPEL (7.5" NBPEL) x 5" EG
    Goal: 1' BPEL x 6" MEG

Comment

The fact that you cannot enlarge your penis is deeply fixed in the general population mind and this for several centuries. Some people won't want to hear about it because they strongly belive, without any proof though, that it can't be done. Speaking of PE with friends has raised serious trusting issues for some members and that's why a lot of us don't/won't speak to it outside this place.
      I understand your disappointment, especially with your friend who complains about his size. The fact is that he didn't belive you because he didn't want to face the mostly certain (in his mind) disappointment of discovering that the sudden hope that this news had created in him would disappear as quickly as it started...
      Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

In time you can prove it to them that PE really works.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Sept 2010 BPEL 5.25 x EG 4.25
        Feb 2011 BPEL 6.5 x EG 4.65
        Oct 2011 1yr posting BPEL 7 x EG 4.8 (now time to work on girth)

Comment

Originally posted by MyApocalypse View Post
          Granted I havent been doing this long enough to fully endorse PE, but ive made minor gains, which proves something is happening. So I told my one friend Vinny about PE. He says none surgical improvements are impossible, and he refuses to look at this site. WTF?! Then I told my buddy Mike, who I know isnt big because he complained about it once. So I told him I started doing PE and he just laughed. He had no interest of hearing more.

wtf is up with these guys?

Maybe they have a happy and fulfilled life, are happy enough with their size or accepted it, and have more productive things to do with their time? (No offense to anyone).

Comment

Once its all over, whip it out
            Starting: 7.75 BPEL * 4.9 EG

Goal: 8.5 BPEL * 6

Comment

As Ongekibou says, no biggie. At the end of the day it does work, so If anyone tries to use it against you (heaven forbid) you'll have a pretty simple way of proving it. Otherwise whatever, it's their loss. I'd definitely consider approaching your friend who has shown concern about his own though, once you have a solid gain like over half an inch to report that you can't put down to EQ.

You might find he's already come here and looked, but just didn't want to admit it despite what he said before. (edit) as we all know, some of us more first hand than others, admitting publicly that you've got a tiny willy is pretty crushing.
              spanky
              Last edited by spanky; 01-10-2011, 11:56 AM.
              "I want to go to my death bed one day knowing that even when my heart led me into the fire, I fucking did it anyway, and I have the story to tell."

Everything I know about Premature Ejaculation

Your dick is almost certainly big enough. Relax

Comment

Originally posted by Hockey_NY View Post
                Maybe they have a happy and fulfilled life, are happy enough with their size or accepted it, and have more productive things to do with their time? (No offense to anyone).
                No I agree. If was born gifted, I wouldn't have researched and found PE. But if the guy says he has a small peepee. I'm just trying to throw a dog a bone.

And if they are skeptical but are interested, I'll have hard proof. HahA
                PE'ing to increase my self confidence. :)

Comment

Originally posted by MyApocalypse View Post
                  No I agree. If was born gifted, I wouldn't have researched and found PE. But if the guy says he has a small peepee. I'm just trying to throw a dog a bone.

And if they are skeptical but are interested, I'll have hard proof. HahA
                  It's nice of you to offer.

I have a friend who is a little worried, but he has a beautiful GF and they are very happy w/ each other. If I find it works for me after a few months, I may let him know as well. He is average length and above in girth though, so I don't see it as essential.

Comment

Heh yeah, that's a nice blanket to keep them warm at night. More than likely just 2 more guys people here don't have to compete with...

Comment

Originally posted by TomY View Post
                      Heh yeah, that's a nice blanket to keep them warm at night. More than likely just 2 more guys people here don't have to compete with...

Well, I hate to say it but those folks I describe are a better human being than me.. They don't need to improve something so trivial to try to make themselves feel adequate or live satisfied lives.

Comment

You personally have nothing to prove to anyone but yourself and to the woman you are with because it's the woman you are with who will feel the effect. Do what you've been doing with success.
                        Begin 7/25/2011:
                        NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
                        FL 5.25, FG 5.2
                        NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
                        UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

Well, I hate to say it but those folks I describe are a better human being than me.. They don't need to improve something so trivial to try to make themselves feel adequate or live satisfied lives.
                          That can be good for them, or that can lead them to being a 50 year old with large erectile problems and in a few years an invalid who is a burden to everyone around them. "Why not goto exercise grandpa, walk around without a cane, don't eat sandwiches you buy at truckstops, do something for yourself?" "Nope, there's nothing I can do, I'm just getting old. Where are my 50 pills for today, is my diaper is full?" A little control over your own life at a younger age could lead to many people not relying on the government to carry them 30-40 years to the grave. It's a heck of a lot easier to do nothing when you believe things are going great, and not realize everything is crashing down around you and inside you...

Comment

I hear ya, Tom. US does have high impotency rate in late age...I think mostly due to laziness and society trends. Having said that, it is not like everyone outside the PE community has a bad sex life or are not good in bed, lol. You are generalizing a bit much from what I can read into. IE- Just because they don't do PE, does not mean they are unhealthy slobs who can't get down. Most of my best friends do very well w/ women and I know they don't do PE. And they should continue to do well simply because they take great care of themselves. Unfortunately, in the US that is not the norm as people work too much or are lazy and don't get enough exercise or eat right.

Most important things are exercise, cardio, and perhaps some supplements- Many men do excellent by doing just that.

Comment

The main thing I mean is people with the "there's nothing I can do" attitude let a lot of things go, even when they get older, they just accept their new declining scale of health being the norm and what they have learned to be happy with. And unfortunately, a lot of them get to a point where they just can't live their life without depending on others to just upkeep their horrible health. Maybe not worth going through life with a neurosis about improving every little thing but a blind faith that things like PE are out of the question for improvement is a symptom of a way of life that will leave them with a terrible quality of life after a certain point...

Comment

Working...
                              X